McDaniels Stays with NE

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":o42vr42r said:
Must've offered him more $$$

I'm beginning to wonder if Kraft has Mafia hitmen keeping his team intact.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":3ijbkiwl said:
Wonder if he was promised the head coaching position once Bill decides to retire...

I was thinking this too. Similar to the Jim Mora promise that the Seahawks lured him in with.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Man, that sucks for the Colts. They thought they had their man, now all the good candidates are off the board.

ivotuk

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":3svap4t1 said:
Looks like Bevell may have a Head Coaching job.

I chuckled. But, don't be surprised if it happens. Remember the Jim Zorn/Washington Redskins debacle?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
lol @ the colts. So dumb posting to social media before the contract is signed.

Could look at Frank Reich, but I don’t know why he’d leave at this point.

chris98251

Reaction score
Kraft really doesn't like the Colts/ Irsay over deflate gate, can't wait to see or hear about the next time they play.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
LMAO
Colts have no coach and Luck's shoulder might need more surgery......they can't catch a break.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":134xatdc said:
Man, that sucks for the Colts. They thought they had their man, now all the good candidates are off the board.
Screw the Colts, that organization has a season bad enough to get the #1 pick whenever they need a new QB.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":15c98px0 said:
JSeahawks":15c98px0 said:
Screw the Colts, that organization has a season bad enough to get the #1 pick whenever they need a new QB.

I hate seeing a guy like Andrew Luck get stuck there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":1t8gc11y said:
Can't agree with you on this one. Not a great organization, but not a terrible one, either. What I truly can't stand is when some d-bag holds out to avoid the team that drafted him. *Cough, Eli Manning and Horseface Elway*

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ylpj56h said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1ylpj56h said:
Can't agree with you on this one. Not a great organization, but not a terrible one, either. What I truly can't stand is when some d-bag holds out to avoid the team that drafted him. *Cough, Eli Manning and Horseface Elway*

It pains me to see talent like him and Stafford wasted. Mostly because they’re solid athletes with strong character.

adeltaY

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2fhu8wxf said:
JSeahawks":2fhu8wxf said:

This. Screw em. Peyton Manning for 12 seasons and they manage one championship. When he leaves, they turn to absolute shit, get the #1 pick, then Luck does what he can to hold the team together while they bleed talent until he can't do it anymore and gets hurt. Now his career is in jeopardy and without him they are on of the worst teams in the league with not much of a defense to speak of regardless of whether Luck is healthy to boot. Screw. Them.

chris98251

Reaction score
So they are also now going to interview Jim Mora as HC, that should be great, imagine Jim Mora as HC and Bevell as OC.