Reuben Foster Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges

massari

Reaction score
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday on charges of domestic violence, according to reports.

Foster, a 23-year-old first-round pick in last year's NFL draft, was arrested in Los Gatos in Santa Clara County, California, and is currently being held without bail, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

County jail records show the NFL player’s bail has been set at $75,000.

Foster also was arrested on suspicion of possessing an assault rifle, according to the Mercury News.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/robertsalonga/status/962847065201025024[/tweet]

Foster’s arrest would be his second within a month. On Jan. 18, he was arrested and charged with second-degree possession of marijuana.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/02/1 ... s-say.html

SF49r

Reaction score
I gave him a pass after the weed but this? Good riddance looks like we drafting a LB at 9 or 10

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
SF49r":2b96gcob said:
I gave him a pass after the weed but this? Good riddance looks like we drafting a LB at 9 or 10

Ya he looks to be a bad apple and I’m sure that you guys will bounce him to the curb.

The only good thing out of this for you guys is the timing, as FA and the combine hasn’t even started yet.

rjdriver

Reaction score
When he "fell" to us in the first round, I was livid that we didn't take him to pair up with BWags.

Further evidence that I would be the worst GM that ever lived.

Seafan

Reaction score
Niners need to release him. I was glad the Hawks avoided him. Too stupid.

Overrated and questionable character and attitude.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Idiot. Wanna see what the substance of the DV charge is before they cut him. A push I don’t like but can live with, but any more than that, and I’m good with cutting him.

rlkats

Reaction score
Cut him, cut him now. He is a pile of crap. Screw him. Seriously just when things are looking up this moron acts like a jackass

kobebryant

Reaction score
This is part of the problem with going discount shopping for big time talents. You can’t be totally risk adverse, because sometimes you get Tyrann Matthieu or Frank Clark, but other times you might get Reuben Foster, Randy Gregory or Malik McDowell.

chris98251

Reaction score
kobebryant":3haahr5h said:
This is part of the problem with going discount shopping for big time talents. You can’t be totally risk adverse, because sometimes you get Tyrann Matthieu or Frank Clark, but other times you might get Reuben Foster, Randy Gregory or Malik McDowell.

Malik McDowell hardly fits the DV situation, he made a stupid mistake with the ATV incident and was a loud mouth to authority.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Pro Football Focus had him rated as Elite this season, as the 4th best linebacker. Yet this moron is throwing everything away. I don't want him cut, because some other team will sign him. I want the 49ers to suspend his ass for the maximum the league allows, then the league to suspend him, and THEN cut him at the beginning of next season.

Or better yet, trade his ass to the Browns as a warning to other players.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3lua7g9q said:
Pro Football Focus had him rated as Elite this season, as the 4th best linebacker. Yet this moron is throwing everything away. I don't want him cut, because some other team will sign him. I want the 49ers to suspend his ass for the maximum the league allows, then the league to suspend him, and THEN cut him at the beginning of next season.

Or better yet, trade his ass to the Browns as a warning to other players.
If the DV reports are true no one will want to trade for him, outside of maybe Jerruh Jones, but he won’t trade for him, he’d wait until he is cut. This guy, if Rog allows him to play after this will be 1 strike away from a lifetime ban. This is the second time he has gotten in trouble with the law THIS offseason.

rlkats

Reaction score
CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.