Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Frank Reich

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Frank Reich
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 am
  • New Colts head coach.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22401946/frank-reich-agrees-five-year-deal-indianapolis-colts-coach

Does the name sound familiar? Probably should.

From 1992 until 2006, he held the distinction of coming off the bench at the QB position and leading the biggest comebacks in both NFL and college football history. He erased 32 and 31 point deficits, respectively.
    RIP Paul Allen, 1953-2018

The greatest owner in Seattle sports history.

189-152-1
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Re: Frank Reich
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:00 am
  • Good hire, surprised he didn't get more attention prior to McDaniels turning the job down at the last minute. His play breakdowns are quite impressive with many wrinkles built in to attack certain situations and it seems like he challenges his QB's on upcoming defenses throughout the week.

Roster is in a tough spot though, if Luck still can't go they're looking at an ugly season.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 am
  • A good quiet hire..
    He knows the game and isn't stupid..
    I think he will do a good job if he hires the right coaches for the D side..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:44 am
  • I was at that game.

It was amazing to see him come back.

I thought they were screwed. If my memory is correct, I think that Chris Dishman actually intercepted a pass right after the 2nd half started. I think that one got returned for a touchdown.

I still have a weird fondness for the Bills because of that game. Despite some of the obnoxious fans they seem to have now.

Guys like Bruce Smith, Cornelius Bennett, Thurman Thomas, and they used to have this one guy who was an absolute badass at special teams. That was a tremendously great football team.

It was really crazy from the top of the stadium to see the road and see the cars trying to turn around to get back into the stadium.

Buffalo is really ugly in the winter, but that football team was beautiful.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:38 pm
  • Watched that game and it was amazing. Reich I always thought could have been a starter somewhere.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 pm
  • TwistedHusky wrote:I was at that game.

I thought they were screwed. If my memory is correct, I think that Chris Dishman actually intercepted a pass right after the 2nd half started. I think that one got returned for a touchdown.

I still have a weird fondness for the Bills because of that game. Despite some of the obnoxious fans they seem to have now.

Guys like Bruce Smith, Cornelius Bennett, Thurman Thomas, and they used to have this one guy who was an absolute badass at special teams. That was a tremendously great football team.

It was really crazy from the top of the stadium to see the road and see the cars trying to turn around to get back into the stadium.

Steve Tasker
    A special teams beast.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:05 pm
  • But does he hire Bevell. That's the only question that matters.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:09 pm
  • WmHBonney wrote:
    TwistedHusky wrote:I was at that game.

Steve Tasker
    A special teams beast.

Good ol helmet head.

"It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 am
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    WmHBonney wrote:

Steve Tasker
    A special teams beast.

Good ol helmet head.

Little bit of trivia for you. He was ejected in his last game. I think on the opening kickoff.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    WmHBonney wrote:

Steve Tasker
    A special teams beast.

Good ol helmet head.

That’s a pic of Mark Kelso not Steve Tasker
    NittanyHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information