Frank Reich

Maulbert

Reaction score
New Colts head coach.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...grees-five-year-deal-indianapolis-colts-coach

Does the name sound familiar? Probably should.

[youtube]7NwCCrzarZs[/youtube]

[youtube]4DJ4kJ1C1Oc[/youtube]

From 1992 until 2006, he held the distinction of coming off the bench at the QB position and leading the biggest comebacks in both NFL and college football history. He erased 32 and 31 point deficits, respectively.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Good hire, surprised he didn't get more attention prior to McDaniels turning the job down at the last minute. His play breakdowns are quite impressive with many wrinkles built in to attack certain situations and it seems like he challenges his QB's on upcoming defenses throughout the week.

Roster is in a tough spot though, if Luck still can't go they're looking at an ugly season.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
A good quiet hire..
He knows the game and isn't stupid..
I think he will do a good job if he hires the right coaches for the D side..

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I was at that game.

It was amazing to see him come back.

I thought they were screwed. If my memory is correct, I think that Chris Dishman actually intercepted a pass right after the 2nd half started. I think that one got returned for a touchdown.

I still have a weird fondness for the Bills because of that game. Despite some of the obnoxious fans they seem to have now.

Guys like Bruce Smith, Cornelius Bennett, Thurman Thomas, and they used to have this one guy who was an absolute badass at special teams. That was a tremendously great football team.

It was really crazy from the top of the stadium to see the road and see the cars trying to turn around to get back into the stadium.

Buffalo is really ugly in the winter, but that football team was beautiful.

chris98251

Reaction score
Watched that game and it was amazing. Reich I always thought could have been a starter somewhere.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2fu5w3s7 said:
I was at that game.

I thought they were screwed. If my memory is correct, I think that Chris Dishman actually intercepted a pass right after the 2nd half started. I think that one got returned for a touchdown.

I still have a weird fondness for the Bills because of that game. Despite some of the obnoxious fans they seem to have now.

Guys like Bruce Smith, Cornelius Bennett, Thurman Thomas, and they used to have this one guy who was an absolute badass at special teams. That was a tremendously great football team.

It was really crazy from the top of the stadium to see the road and see the cars trying to turn around to get back into the stadium.

Steve Tasker
A special teams beast.

HawkGA

Reaction score
But does he hire Bevell. That's the only question that matters.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3004j58b said:
TwistedHusky":3004j58b said:
I was at that game.

Steve Tasker
A special teams beast.

Good ol helmet head.

kelso.jpg

HawkGA

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":eloqztw9 said:
WmHBonney":eloqztw9 said:
TwistedHusky":eloqztw9 said:
I was at that game.

Steve Tasker
A special teams beast.

Good ol helmet head.

kelso.jpg

Little bit of trivia for you. He was ejected in his last game. I think on the opening kickoff.

NittanyHawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1ubokjo7 said:
WmHBonney":1ubokjo7 said:
TwistedHusky":1ubokjo7 said:
I was at that game.

Steve Tasker
A special teams beast.

Good ol helmet head.

kelso.jpg
That’s a pic of Mark Kelso not Steve Tasker

Latest posts