All or Nothing: The Dallas Cowboys

sdog1981

Reaction score
I'm going to watch the one Seahawks episode. It was pretty interesting to see the Cardinals version. One thing to keep an eye on. If the Seahawks don't make the playoffs next season and keep Carroll they will be on hard knocks. So Seahawks make the playoffs to keep hard knocks out of town.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I really enjoy this series. The Cardinals and Rams versions were pretty fascinating to see games through those teams' perspectives. The Cowboys version should be pretty good with all the drama they had with Elliot and with being a colossal letdown as a team overall.

ivotuk

Reaction score
One of the league's biggest stories throughout the year was the six-game suspension handed to Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott for a violation of the league's personal conduct policy. After a series of appeals that frequently left his status up in the air from week to week, the ban was ultimately upheld.

Other stories that will be covered during the eight-episode season include Jerry Jones' induction in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and how the team handled the players' decision to protest during the national anthem, according to NFL.com.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2762 ... ing-series

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I've never watched this series. Is it any good?

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I preferred it to Hard Knocks but happily watch them both.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3ewfofnk said:
I preferred it to Hard Knocks but happily watch them both.
I’ll watch the Seattle one for sure. Interesting to see what lengths they will go to protect ‘merica’s team.