Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

DeShone Kizer Available?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
DeShone Kizer Available?
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:02 pm

• Straight up, the Browns receive anywhere between a fourth to fifth round pick in exchange for Kizer. https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/3/4/ ... r#comments

Would you want Kizer to backup RW for a 4th or 5th?
    massari
    NET Veteran

Re: DeShone Kizer Available?
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:12 pm
  • We have a back up, why waste draft resources on someone if they don't want they will cut anyway. Why pay a salary higher then what you currently have that can provide stability and run the offense and has experience.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:23 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:We have a back up, why waste draft resources on someone if they don't want they will cut anyway. Why pay a salary higher then what you currently have that can provide stability and run the offense and has experience.

I was under the impression he'll only have a $689k cap hit (his base salary) after being traded...

He won't be released, someone will trade for him.
    massari
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:39 pm
  • massari wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:We have a back up, why waste draft resources on someone if they don't want they will cut anyway. Why pay a salary higher then what you currently have that can provide stability and run the offense and has experience.

I was under the impression he'll only have a $689k cap hit (his base salary) after being traded...

He won't be released, someone will trade for him.

We have Davis and Boykin, we have needs all over the place, throwing draft capital somewhere that's not really needed when your short on picks is a luxury we do not have.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:44 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:We have Davis and Boykin

They've got a 4th, three 5th's and four 7th rounders. Trading one of those picks for a young QB with potential and has a very similar game to RW wouldn't be a crazy idea. Maybe he could even compete with Wilson sometime down the line and push him harder.
    massari
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:09 pm
  • massari wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:We have Davis and Boykin

They've got a 4th, three 5th's and four 7th rounders. Trading one of those picks for a young QB with potential and has a very similar game to RW wouldn't be a crazy idea. Maybe he could even compete with Wilson sometime down the line and push him harder.

So giving up our 4th and a 5th and a 7th for something we don't need is a good idea, maybe 2 7th's leaving us with a 1st and 2 7th rounders' this year for someone that won't see the field, sounds like a great idea..............

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:12 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:So giving up our 4th and a 5th and a 7th for something we don't need is a good idea, maybe 2 7th's leaving us with a 1st and 2 7th rounders' this year for someone that won't see the field, sounds like a great idea..............

Where the heck did you get this? The article and the OP clearly stated that it would be for a day 3 pick. As in 1. As in a single day 3 pick, not multiple. The article even suggested that it could be for a swap of day 3 picks, like a 4th for a 5th and Kizer for example.

No idea why you are talking about a 4th and a 5th and a 7th. No one said anything like that.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:28 pm
  • Isn't Kizer garbage?
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:32 pm
  • The Browns are desperate for a QB. If they are willing to ship him, that doesn't show much confidence. Then again, it's the Browns. What the hell do they know?
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:01 am
  • MrThortan wrote:The Browns are desperate for a QB. If they are willing to ship him, that doesn't show much confidence. Then again, it's the Browns. What the hell do they know?

Kizer isn't what I would want..
    He folds in the later part of games.He has the height and speed but Kap did too.
    Kizer is worse though and I don't think he gets any better.
    Besides he was drafted too high which means that contract doesn't play out well.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:00 pm
  • massari
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:09 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:So giving up our 4th and a 5th and a 7th for something we don't need is a good idea, maybe 2 7th's leaving us with a 1st and 2 7th rounders' this year for someone that won't see the field, sounds like a great idea..............

Where the heck did you get this? The article and the OP clearly stated that it would be for a day 3 pick. As in 1. As in a single day 3 pick, not multiple. The article even suggested that it could be for a swap of day 3 picks, like a 4th for a 5th and Kizer for example.

No idea why you are talking about a 4th and a 5th and a 7th. No one said anything like that.

I was close they just swapped though.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 pm
  • WmHBonney wrote:Isn't Kizer garbage?

Yes.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 pm
  • I am having some fun watching the Browns. They are making some moves like trading for Jarvis Landry and Tyrod Taylor. Must be nice having all that draft capital. I think they have like 118million in cap left. So much young talent, but I have no idea if any of them are any good. Maybe they will a game next season.... maybe
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information