Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

DeMarcus Lawrence signs franchise tender

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
DeMarcus Lawrence signs franchise tender
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:20 pm

• IndyHawk wrote:http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22655744/dallas-cowboys-use-franchise-tag-de-demarcus-lawrence?device=featurephone

Yikes-over $17 million for next year..
    How's Jerruh gonna keep that line,RB,QB and any kind of D?
    Still has one more year paying off Romo too...

Not pay Goodells fine :)

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• It's pretty crazy that they have Dak and Zeke on rookie deals and are still right up against the cap. Their defense is still pretty bad too. Tbf Zeke is the sixth highest paid RB in the league if I remember correctly. Dak is earning pennies though, as skittles mentioned. Romo still on the books for this year, which is 9M+.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• adeltaY wrote:It's pretty crazy that they have Dak and Zeke on rookie deals and are still right up against the cap. Their defense is still pretty bad too. Tbf Zeke is the sixth highest paid RB in the league if I remember correctly. Dak is earning pennies though, as skittles mentioned. Romo still on the books for this year, which is 9M+.

next season is the last under rookie contracts for both right?
    I cannot wait until they have to pay all those guys ..
    People will clearly see why you get holes and no Championships.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• I think Dak has two more years on his contract and Zeke has up to three if they exercise the fifth year option. I was talking to a cowboy fan buddy and we agreed the boyz should just run Zeke into the ground for five seasons and let him go and draft another one. RBs aren't really worth it.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• adeltaY wrote:I think Dak has two more years on his contract and Zeke has up to three if they exercise the fifth year option. I was talking to a cowboy fan buddy and we agreed the boyz should just run Zeke into the ground for five seasons and let him go and draft another one. RBs aren't really worth it.

I thought the higher your drafted the less years you stay under the rookie contract..?
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information