What if Miami cuts Suh?

kf3339

Reaction score
I just read that Miami may be forced to make Suh a post June 1st cut to get back under the cap limit. If so, would he be worth a shot for our 3tech?

He is from the Northwest and may want to come home. What do you think?

adeltaY

Reaction score
All depends on the price. He's still an absolute monster and hasn't had any on-field incidents I can recall the past couple of years.

chris98251

Reaction score
Would love to have him, he has a temper and that can cause trouble on the field at times but hey he intimidates and creates havoc. I don't want to go back to Knights in Shining Tinfoil and losing.

You can save that for the Church Basketball team.

After all Deacon Jones, Merlin Olson, Lyle Alzado were not feared for their bad deodorant.

But he would cost way more then we would want to spend at this point and if we let Bennett go I don't see a Suh coming in here.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
chris98251":3de1kaj7 said:
Would love to have him, he has a temper and that can cause trouble on the field at times but hey he intimidates and creates havoc. I don't want to go back to Knights in Shining Tinfoil and losing.

You can save that for the Church Basketball team.

After all Deacon Jones, Merlin Olson, Lyle Alzado were not feared for their bad deodorant.

But he would cost way more then we would want to spend at this point and if we let Bennett go I don't see a Suh coming in here.
agree 100% we need some dogs on the team (thinking browner) but suh would cost too much imo. id take a punt on alex okafor young and was a monster until that injury ruined his season

mistaowen

Reaction score
original poster":rqpeo8rg said:
He's in Seattle this morning funnily enough.

Just about to post this, looks like he's lifting in Seattle this morning. NW guy, wouldn't lose a comp pick signing him, still very disruptive. Don't think I've heard of him doing any scummy moves in a few seasons. Right $$$ and I'm on board.

original poster

Reaction score
I'm certain this is going to happen now.

From Portland, still gets his Miami signing bonus, could be after Sheldon Richardson type money, or $1-2M above that.

original poster

Reaction score
Quite literally 3 minutes before the original tweet broke that he's being released today I was calculating the cap charge in a trade.

drrew

Reaction score
Whatever they are willing to offer Sheldon, make that offer to Suh and cross your fingers.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Suh hasn't played dirty in something like 5 years. He still has a bad rap for his first two years, and has had the rare incident since then. He will never shake the image though.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
original poster":2g6tqbez said:
Quite literally 3 minutes before the original tweet broke that he's being released today I was calculating the cap charge in a trade.

A one year deal with performance incentives and I like it.

adeltaY

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2ijkb93a said:
Suh hasn't played dirty in something like 5 years. He still has a bad rap for his first two years, and has had the rare incident since then. He will never shake the image though.

Eh he did choke Ryan Mallett this past year...

Osprey

Reaction score
adeltaY":26m3enct said:
bigskydoc":26m3enct said:

Feh, more of a push off after Mallett got in his face.

Erebus

Reaction score
adeltaY":3ke9yh7g said:
bigskydoc":3ke9yh7g said:

Yes, but who doesn't want to choke Ryan Mallet?