Graham to Packers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
This will be an interesting signing.

Rodgers is only making 20 mil against the Cap right now and Packers only have 20 or so million in cap.

You KNOW Rodgers is going to make 30 mil a year bare minimum easy on the contract extension maybe even pushing to 35 mil

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
He could be great there, though he had a better chance to win it all with the Saints imo. Saints looked much better than packers last year, and they have young guys just coming up.

Pretty amazing for him to go Brees, Wilson, Rodgers.

peppersjap

Reaction score
He is going to have a huge year in GB. I was a huge Graham fan but he seemed to have lost interest here and would quit on routes. I really don't blame him for that because he was incredibly misused here!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Watch Rodgers get drilled when JG takes plays off and won't even try to block.
At least AR will throw it up there so JG can catch it most of the time.

original poster

Reaction score
I'm very intrigued to see how it goes.

Could just as easily go either way in my opinion.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2jnce5xo said:
I'm expecting 1000+ yards and 12TD for him this season.

I'm expecting him to miss a key block and Rogers and the rest of the backfield to get wrecked on at least 50 plays.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Packers do not have a history of feeding the TE. I don't see this as too big of a deal.

Fade

Reaction score
If Graham & Rodgers are both healthy for 16 games. 16 TDs easy.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":lwlyuinp said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Peter_Bukowski/status/986646253126803456[/tweet]

He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I liked the guy, but he seemed like he flat out refused to block at times, and also got a case of Butterfingers too often. Stuck up for him for awhile. Just too inconsistent for what they were paying him. When he's on, he's very good. But, you can't just drop that many passes and refuse to block and expect full respect.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2w9qsnbj said:
He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...
He wasn't the wrong guy, we had the wrong coordinator. He should have been used as a stud receiver...like how the Saints used him...and how the Packers are about to use him...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3qjah667 said:
KitsapGuy":3qjah667 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Peter_Bukowski/status/986646253126803456[/tweet]

I have a feeling he'll disappear in the cold weather games which doesn't bode well for playoff production if they have home games.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":214j22xl said:
Cyrus12":214j22xl said:
He wasn't the wrong guy, we had the wrong coordinator. He should have been used as a stud receiver...like how the Saints used him...and how the Packers are about to use him...

Perhaps but they attempted to use him as an actual TE which imo he is not. Cant block in the run game and couldn't take a hit. I don't see that changing in GB.