Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Graham to Packers

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Graham to Packers
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:22 pm
  • I'm expecting 1000+ yards and 12TD for him this season.
    User avatar
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 517
    Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 am
    Location: Bremerton, WA


Re: Graham to Packers
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 pm
  • This will be an interesting signing.

    Rodgers is only making 20 mil against the Cap right now and Packers only have 20 or so million in cap.

    You KNOW Rodgers is going to make 30 mil a year bare minimum easy on the contract extension maybe even pushing to 35 mil
    Image

    "Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    User avatar
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2768
    Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am


Re: Graham to Packers
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 pm
  • Seahawk_Dan wrote:I'm expecting 1000+ yards and 12TD for him this season.



    Yep and hawks will stink in RZ.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1089
    Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:08 pm


Re: Graham to Packers
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:15 pm
  • He could be great there, though he had a better chance to win it all with the Saints imo. Saints looked much better than packers last year, and they have young guys just coming up.

    Pretty amazing for him to go Brees, Wilson, Rodgers.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4109
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: Graham to Packers
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 pm
  • Graham Packers
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 4962
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


Re: Graham to Packers
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:04 pm
  • Good for him!

    I can't believe how badly we misused him! :34853_doh:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

    http://ivotuk.com/
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 17211
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: Graham to Packers
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:56 pm
  • Rat wrote:Graham Packers


    LOL. Nice never would have pegged you to have a sense of humor.
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4635
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: Graham to Packers
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:10 am
  • He is going to have a huge year in GB. I was a huge Graham fan but he seemed to have lost interest here and would quit on routes. I really don't blame him for that because he was incredibly misused here!
    peppersjap
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 755
    Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:44 am


Re: Graham to Packers
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:16 am
  • Watch Rodgers get drilled when JG takes plays off and won't even try to block.
    At least AR will throw it up there so JG can catch it most of the time.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3861
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


Re: Graham to Packers
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:21 am
  • I'm very intrigued to see how it goes.

    Could just as easily go either way in my opinion.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3140
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: Graham to Packers
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:38 am
  • Seahawk_Dan wrote:I'm expecting 1000+ yards and 12TD for him this season.


    I'm expecting him to miss a key block and Rogers and the rest of the backfield to get wrecked on at least 50 plays.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1715
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: Graham to Packers
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 am
  • I'm assuming they're smart enough to not expect much blocking out of him.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1746
    Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Graham to Packers
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 am
  • Packers do not have a history of feeding the TE. I don't see this as too big of a deal.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    User avatar
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1516
    Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm


Re: Graham to Packers
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:59 am
  • If Graham & Rodgers are both healthy for 16 games. 16 TDs easy.
    User avatar
    Fade
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1382
    Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:26 am
    Location: Truth Ray


Re: Graham to Packers
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:10 pm
  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 4708
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Graham to Packers
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:15 pm
  • KitsapGuy wrote:


    He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    User avatar
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5741
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Graham to Packers
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:25 pm
  • I liked the guy, but he seemed like he flat out refused to block at times, and also got a case of Butterfingers too often. Stuck up for him for awhile. Just too inconsistent for what they were paying him. When he's on, he's very good. But, you can't just drop that many passes and refuse to block and expect full respect.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9318
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Graham to Packers
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...

    He wasn't the wrong guy, we had the wrong coordinator. He should have been used as a stud receiver...like how the Saints used him...and how the Packers are about to use him...
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 29848
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Graham to Packers
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:18 am
  • Cyrus12 wrote:
    KitsapGuy wrote:


    He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...


    I have a feeling he'll disappear in the cold weather games which doesn't bode well for playoff production if they have home games.
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5335
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


Re: Graham to Packers
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:41 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...

    He wasn't the wrong guy, we had the wrong coordinator. He should have been used as a stud receiver...like how the Saints used him...and how the Packers are about to use him...


    Perhaps but they attempted to use him as an actual TE which imo he is not. Cant block in the run game and couldn't take a hit. I don't see that changing in GB.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    User avatar
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5741
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Graham to Packers
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:43 am
  • Cyrus12 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:He can smile about this but he didn't want to work in the dirty areas of the field where he might take a hit from a guy 50 lbs less in weight than him.Weakest big guy I think I have seen in the NFL. Not saying he wasn't good but just didn't like getting hit. I am sure he will do well in GB but he was the wrong guy for this team. We need Zach Miller 2.0...

    He wasn't the wrong guy, we had the wrong coordinator. He should have been used as a stud receiver...like how the Saints used him...and how the Packers are about to use him...


    Perhaps but they attempted to use him as an actual TE which imo he is not. Cant block in the run game and couldn't take a hit. I don't see that changing in GB.


    I think GB will use him more to his strengths, but the question is to what degree he still possesses those strengths. I'm not sure if his disappearance between the 20s this season was because of a lack of effort, poor playcalling, or a decline in athleticism. I can't shake the feeling that he lost a step, though I don't have any definitive proof.

    Rodgers is probably the best seam route thrower in the game, so I'm sure they'll be sending him on plenty of those this season. Also, I doubt his redzone prowess will decline since it doesn't take as much speed and relies on his size and ability to box out defenders, so I'm sure he'll get 10+ TD if he stays healthy.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2416
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Graham to Packers
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:31 pm
  • Well Rodgers is a different type of QB then Brees and Wilson, he will let you know when you screw up or don't give 100 percent, Graham short arming or not willing to take a shot and he will be all over him.

    Say what you will but Rodgers is a tough SOB and won't tolerate pussified efforts.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 23943
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Graham to Packers
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:27 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Say what you will but Rodgers is a tough SOB and won't tolerate pussified efforts.

    You're confusing Rodgers with his Packers predecessor.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 29848
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Graham to Packers
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:08 am

Re: Graham to Packers
Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:34 am
  • Seahawk_Dan wrote:I'm expecting 1000+ yards and 12TD for him this season.


    I'm expecting 12 yards and 1000+ TD for him this season.
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 6236
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


Re: Graham to Packers
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:27 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Say what you will but Rodgers is a tough SOB and won't tolerate pussified efforts.

    You're confusing Rodgers with his Packers predecessor.


    This ^
    User avatar
    Mindsink
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 345
    Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 am




It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests