Terelle Pryor, willing to take a flier?

Want Terrelle Pryor on a bargain next year?

• No

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • I like cake

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

2_0_6

Reaction score
Coming off a craptastic prove it year last year in DC, Im sure he will need another one year prove it deal.

If your PC-JS are you making the call? I bet a one year $5-6mil deal would get him. I don't see him getting the $8mil deal he got last year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
2_0_6":rm3u0aya said:
Coming off a craptastic prove it year last year in DC, Im sure he will need another one year prove it deal.

If your PC-JS are you making the call? I bet a one year $5-6mil deal would get him. I don't see him getting the $8mil deal he got last year.
No thanks. Unless For a minimum deal, otherwise no.

King Dog

Reaction score
What happened last year? He had that good season in Cleveland the year before and then just disappeared. Did Doctson just outperform him?

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
King Dog":142lu51a said:
What happened last year? He had that good season in Cleveland the year before and then just disappeared. Did Doctson just outperform him?

He suffered an ankle injury in week 2, played through it half the year before going on IR to have surgery. Only started 2 games.

getnasty

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind another 1 year prove it deal. Not sure how cheap he'll be since Donte Moncrief got 7 million but worth a look.

Rat

Reaction score
As a Buckeye fan, I'm obligated to hate Pryor, but eh, I'm getting tired of that grudge. If he wants to ball out with us for a year on a reasonable contract, I'd be ok with it. The ability is obviously there, maybe he's past whatever happened last season.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
He is familiar with our team and atmosphere. Too bad he didn't switch to WR earlier in his Career.

I'd take him under $5M a boom or bust at about half the cost of P-Rich. Nice to add a bigger body in the Red Zone to help offset the loss of Jimmy.

naholmes

Reaction score
The Browns, Rams and 49ers are after him and WRs have been getting crazy money so he’ll be too expensive.