Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Odell Beckham Jr on the trade block

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Odell Beckham Jr on the trade block
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 am
  • Its being discussed and it is real. As far as i know the giants would demand the rams 1st rounder this year and next year and i think a couple of players. If that happens well we will wont see another DIv. Title anytime soon. If this happens my pick for the SB is the Rams.
    hawks85
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 307
    Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:55 pm
    Location: Seattle, Washington


  • I didn't see Giants in the SB last few seasons.
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 507
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


  • As a Hawks fan I really hope they trade for him.

    Having all those diva's in one locker room will be toxic.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    User avatar
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2672
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 pm
    Location: South Seattle


  • if this happens it's gotta be some owner collusion to push the la market, no way they keep trading to land superstars and giving away little.
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1532
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:13 am


  • No way any team could afford all those guys. Unless they are doing some under the table stuff. Niners back in the day level.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8849
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • I'm always in awe watching Odell play football. He is so fast, so fluid in his routes, and has absolutely insane hands. It's everything besides that which should scare every front office. He's a new type of diva in the NFL.
    User avatar
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3866
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


  • You know it’s bad when ‘owner collusion’ and ‘under the table stuff’ is being suggested :lol:
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3112
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • original poster wrote:You know it’s bad when ‘owner collusion’ and ‘under the table stuff’ is being suggested :lol:


    Nobody would ever skirt the rules, all businessmen are completely honest and adhere to the utmost ethics and morals.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24220
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:
    original poster wrote:You know it’s bad when ‘owner collusion’ and ‘under the table stuff’ is being suggested :lol:


    Nobody would ever skirt the rules, all businessmen are completely honest and adhere to the utmost ethics and morals.


    Yep. ;)

    Just like politicians.
    User avatar
    Rambitious
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 101
    Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:No way any team could afford all those guys. Unless they are doing some under the table stuff. Niners back in the day level.


    After Suh they still have 14 million in cap space and OBJ is only on the books for 8 million this year.

    That still leaves them room for their draft class (particularly given all the picks they’re shipping off) and wiggle room to go into the season.

    The plan isn’t to keep all these guys long term, it’s to shove all their chips in the table and try to win one while Goff is still on his rookie deal. It’s no different from what the Eagles did last year.

    Assuming the report is accurate, if someone else is willing to give up more than two firsts I’m sure the Giants would take that.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4761
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Can't wait to see that team implode. Especially after so many are crowning them SuperbOwl Champs already.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8849
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Can't wait to see that team implode. Especially after so many are crowning them SuperbOwl Champs already.


    They are going to whoop our behinds for sure.
    strohmin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 705
    Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm


  • It's funny how the influx of talent to the Rams has everyone equating that to our automatic loss to them in the upcoming season.

    How quickly people forget how we lost games to a much less talented rams team in the past. Having the most talent does not always equal wins. That is why they play the games.
    Image

    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 22532
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Nope, I'll believe it when I see it. A bunch of hype. And conceding losses? Screw that.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8849
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • We cant even manage our O-line. These cats will wipe the floor with us 2x a year. Suh and Donald on the same line should be illegal. No one stands with that alone. Throw Beckham and IF everything works well that would be one hell of a team. We've done nothing impressive so far our backup QB just got released.
    hawks85
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 307
    Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:55 pm
    Location: Seattle, Washington


  • kidhawk wrote:It's funny how the influx of talent to the Rams has everyone equating that to our automatic loss to them in the upcoming season.

    How quickly people forget how we lost games to a much less talented rams team in the past. Having the most talent does not always equal wins. That is why they play the games.


    Fair point until you realize primarily what caused our losses to them in the past, a really good dline against a bad bad oline. And that problem has only gotten worse
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4044
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm


  • I hope they trade for him.
    ApnaHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 271
    Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:24 pm


  • The Rams are adding a lot of cancer to the locker room. This will be interesting to see if boy genius can keep the team together.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1916
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


  • Don't rule out the Browns. His college teammate (Jarvis Landry), and coach are now with the Browns.
    Last edited by WmHBonney on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    User avatar
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1515
    Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm


  • Doubt this happens. Rumor is they wan't two first round picks. 2018/2019
    RCATES
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 382
    Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 am


  • OMG. From zero to sixty.

    No more than one first and a later round next year from Rams, anything else is horrifying.

    I honestly not sure what I think.

    Rumor is 5 years, 100m.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2979
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • Ehh...he'll just end up bangin' Kim and then Kanye will pull up on him at
    some metro friendly LA bar and throw a Korg at his kneecaps. Problem solved.
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    User avatar
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2531
    Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm


  • hgwellz12 wrote:Ehh...he'll just end up bangin' Kim and then Kanye will pull up on him at
    some metro friendly LA bar and throw a Korg at his kneecaps. Problem solved.


    :179417: :179417: :179417:
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2979
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • It must be admitted around here that this is now a different and kinda crazy NFCW with SF loading up and Rams in LA.

    Rams used to be your NFCW opponent in St. Louis while you were winning. I member the comments even here in San Diego about this "fly over" country team no one cares about.

    That was two years ago.

    Cali upstarting.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2979
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • Count me in as another that wants that trade to happen. Not just for the toxic locker room, but I see a Redskins-like future for the Rams. Other than the 9ers and Steelers, there's no team more deserving of a complete meltdown from their fans.
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    User avatar
    MD5eahawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 668
    Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm
    Location: Baltimore, Maryland


  • MD5eahawks wrote:Count me in as another that wants that trade to happen. Not just for the toxic locker room, but I see a Redskins-like future for the Rams. Other than the 9ers and Steelers, there's no team more deserving of a complete meltdown from their fans.


    Why Rams fans? Just curious.

    We haven't even had a winning team to melt down from. And I haven't seen any obnoxious ones.

    I am in a bet with a Hawks fan on the other board your posters post at from last year: my bet last year was that Rams would have a winning season this year. I didn't even predict one last year.

    I don't know of a fanbase more used to losing other than the Browns maybe.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2979
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • RedAlice wrote:
    Why Rams fans? Just curious.

    We haven't even had a winning team to melt down from. And I haven't seen any obnoxious ones.

    I am in a bet with a Hawks fan on the other board your posters post at from last year: my bet last year was that Rams would have a winning season this year. I didn't even predict one last year.

    I don't know of a fanbase more used to losing other than the Browns maybe.



    Have no idea why that poster is so down on Ram's fans either...

    but...

    Can't think of other fan bases "more used to losing" except the Browns?????

    Come on!!!

    How about the NY Jets and Detroit Lions just for starters....

    You've been to the playoffs 6 or 7? times in the last 25 years... won 2 NFC championships, and 1 Superbowl...

    In that same time span the Dolphins have been the epitome of futility, then there's the Chicago Freakin' Bears, and the Bungling Bengals -- should we mention that the Chief's are like 1-5 in the playoffs in the last decade or so? Similar story with the Redskins... the glory days are long gone... and what about the Vikings and Bills who've lost 4 Superbowls and keep getting kicked in the face? Or the Falcons who lost two Superbowls, the last in perhaps the most vexing way in SB history... then there's the Raiders who suffered through the shittiest call in playoff history (the tuck rule) and got blown out in the Superbowl a few years later by the coach they let go...


    Nah, man, Rams fans are sitting prettier than half the fans in the NFL. It takes more than Fisher's Follies to merit real angst...
    User avatar
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1893
    Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ



  • RedAlice wrote:
    MD5eahawks wrote:Count me in as another that wants that trade to happen. Not just for the toxic locker room, but I see a Redskins-like future for the Rams. Other than the 9ers and Steelers, there's no team more deserving of a complete meltdown from their fans.


    Why Rams fans? Just curious.

    We haven't even had a winning team to melt down from. And I haven't seen any obnoxious ones.

    I am in a bet with a Hawks fan on the other board your posters post at from last year: my bet last year was that Rams would have a winning season this year. I didn't even predict one last year.

    I don't know of a fanbase more used to losing other than the Browns maybe.


    Honestly don't think Rams fans are bad at all. There weren't that many LA fans to begin with ("please come to our games" - Gurley), but I'm sure they'll build a good following as McVay's tenure continues.

    Z Man covered it pretty well. I'd add in the Jags as well. Think they had a top five pick five years in a row, which just ended this season. Glad z man mentioned the Raiders. Honestly, prior to 2016 they were the joke of the NFL over even the Browns. No winning season for what, twelve years? The Rams were horrific for a while from 07-2011, but other franchises have been bad for much longer.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • A.D.I.D.A.S. wrote:When I hear Rams fans all I can picture is this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-d-Hf5Zzn4

    Sahhweet Jeebus.


    This will always be a classic.

    Their team is stacked though and will make some noise. I’m stoked to see the hawks face off against them when the season comes around!
    User avatar
    Decimation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1072
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 am


  • RedAlice wrote:
    MD5eahawks wrote:Count me in as another that wants that trade to happen. Not just for the toxic locker room, but I see a Redskins-like future for the Rams. Other than the 9ers and Steelers, there's no team more deserving of a complete meltdown from their fans.


    Why Rams fans? Just curious.

    We haven't even had a winning team to melt down from. And I haven't seen any obnoxious ones.

    I am in a bet with a Hawks fan on the other board your posters post at from last year: my bet last year was that Rams would have a winning season this year. I didn't even predict one last year.

    I don't know of a fanbase more used to losing other than the Browns maybe.

    Well, the Rams are a rival, right?
    All in good fun. A 'better you than me' approach. All fan bases have great fans. I've said it all along. The few that stand out are the ones that make this sport suck sometimes.
    ~ HOLY CATFISH ~
    User avatar
    MD5eahawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 668
    Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm
    Location: Baltimore, Maryland


  • mistaowen wrote:I'm always in awe watching Odell play football. He is so fast, so fluid in his routes, and has absolutely insane hands. It's everything besides that which should scare every front office. He's a new type of diva in the NFL.

    Hyperbole much? He's not that good. :roll:

    People listen to the media too much...just because a player gets slobbered all over the way OBJ does, doesn't mean they're worth the hype.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31697
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    mistaowen wrote:I'm always in awe watching Odell play football. He is so fast, so fluid in his routes, and has absolutely insane hands. It's everything besides that which should scare every front office. He's a new type of diva in the NFL.

    Hyperbole much? He's not that good. :roll:

    People listen to the media too much...just because a player gets slobbered all over the way OBJ does, doesn't mean they're worth the hype.


    From what i have seen, he is one of the very few WRs that can make Richard Sherman look silly. If he can learn to keep his cool, he will be even more scary.
    strohmin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 705
    Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm


  • strohmin wrote:From what i have seen, he is one of the very few WRs that can make Richard Sherman look silly. If he can learn to keep his cool, he will be even more scary.

    NFL Network just posted a "top 10 Doug Baldwin catches" video from last season the other day on Facebook, and he made both Patrick Peterson and Josh Norman look silly. What is your point, and where's your evidence regards to your point about Sherman?
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31697
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


  • I remember a few years back when Vince Young became an Eagle, and they signed all of those high profile players, causing Vince to proclaim it as "The Dream Team."

    :kool-aid:


    All the Rams F.O. is trying to do is to sell tickets. The average fan falls for this kind of schtick. I hope they sign "OBD." All of those huge personalities on a team with a young coach. :192215:

    :204070:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

    http://ivotuk.com/
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 17192
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    strohmin wrote:From what i have seen, he is one of the very few WRs that can make Richard Sherman look silly. If he can learn to keep his cool, he will be even more scary.

    NFL Network just posted a "top 10 Doug Baldwin catches" video from last season the other day on Facebook, and he made both Patrick Peterson and Josh Norman look silly. What is your point, and where's your evidence regards to your point about Sherman?


    Sherm def struggled against Odell when the Giants came into town in 2014. Here's a video of (I'm guessing) all the targets to Odell when Sherm was covering him. A few of these were definitely zone, so I wouldn't say Sherman was primarily responsible for Odell's every target in the vid. The problem is, I'm sure there are snaps where Odell wasn't targeted where Sherman had him blanketed and some snaps where he had Sherman beat and Manning didn't throw him the ball for whatever reason, but those aren't shown. I will say it's rare to see Sherman beat deep like Odell got him around 0:52.



    To your Baldwin example, I think he's underrated and a top 10 receiver in the league. Put Baldwin with Brady and he's a monster. I wouldn't be surprised if he put up 1500+ with 12+ TDs if he played for the Pats. Odell is about as good as strohmin says though. There aren't many receivers who defenses are legitimately afraid will house a simple slant on any given play. I do think he drops too many balls though - see wildcard game @ GB. He really hurt the Giants in that game.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • I'm not on a kick-a-Sherm, while he is down rant, here, I wish he had kept his witts about him and he would probably still be a Seahawk. Reality is Sherman had been playing at about half his capability for more than the equivelent of a full season prior to finaly blowing his acheles out completely. QB's all knew it and started targeting him more and more. They were realy putting the pressure on him when he went down for the count. Point being that Sherm playing injured did as much good as not, and in that we were able to muster a pretty decent defence. I think that our current defense, with the changes made during the offseason, add Shaquem Griffin, and think we can stop any offence in the NFL. Lets not forget we are talking about Pete Carroll's creation here and nobody does it better. No Fear I Still Believe!
    Image
    The 12th man, is the true heart and soul of the Seahawks. As goes the 12th man, so go the Seahawks. Change is Inevitable. Seahawk 12th Man for Life.
    User avatar
    pacific101
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 312
    Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:49 pm
    Location: Florence, Oregon


  • pacific101 wrote:I'm not on a kick-a-Sherm, while he is down rant, here, I wish he had kept his witts about him and he would probably still be a Seahawk. Reality is Sherman had been playing at about half his capability for more than the equivelent of a full season prior to finaly blowing his acheles out completely. QB's all knew it and started targeting him more and more. They were realy putting the pressure on him when he went down for the count. Point being that Sherm playing injured did as much good as not, and in that we were able to muster a pretty decent defence. I think that our current defense, with the changes made during the offseason, add Shaquem Griffin, and think we can stop any offence in the NFL. Lets not forget we are talking about Pete Carroll's creation here and nobody does it better. No Fear I Still Believe!


    I don't think this is true. Sherman was playing about as well as he ever was before he got hurt. I think he was allowing something like a 38% completion percentage and a very low passer rating (wish I could find the tweet with these stats). His yards given up per coverage snap were also very low. That was with him avoiding sharp cuts given the hurting achilles. I don't think he was being targeted more either.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • adeltaY wrote:
    pacific101 wrote:I'm not on a kick-a-Sherm, while he is down rant, here, I wish he had kept his witts about him and he would probably still be a Seahawk. Reality is Sherman had been playing at about half his capability for more than the equivelent of a full season prior to finaly blowing his acheles out completely. QB's all knew it and started targeting him more and more. They were realy putting the pressure on him when he went down for the count. Point being that Sherm playing injured did as much good as not, and in that we were able to muster a pretty decent defence. I think that our current defense, with the changes made during the offseason, add Shaquem Griffin, and think we can stop any offence in the NFL. Lets not forget we are talking about Pete Carroll's creation here and nobody does it better. No Fear I Still Believe!


    I don't think this is true. Sherman was playing about as well as he ever was before he got hurt. I think he was allowing something like a 38% completion percentage and a very low passer rating (wish I could find the tweet with these stats). His yards given up per coverage snap were also very low. That was with him avoiding sharp cuts given the hurting achilles. I don't think he was being targeted more either.


    the games are all still available in their entirety, if you subcribe to Game Pass. I don't see any point in making chit up to support my theories or subjective opinions, because it would make it way to easy, for anyone come along and take cheap shots at whatever it is I have to say, and I don't want to make it that easy for someone to just stroll in in here and pick my supporting arguments apart.

    I do my homework, and encourage others to do the same, so we don't endup in one of those baseless arguements where someone supposes I'm wrong about some element of my presentation "because they simply want to ignore established facts, and say it ain't so, and nothin else". That is like arguing that the sky is not blue when all the evidence supports that it is. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I'll aways respect that, even when I can't agree. In this instance, case in point, even Sherman admitted that he was playing with damaged goods, for the last half of 2016 and all of what he was able to last of 2017. If he owned it, then why argue it any further?
    Image
    The 12th man, is the true heart and soul of the Seahawks. As goes the 12th man, so go the Seahawks. Change is Inevitable. Seahawk 12th Man for Life.
    User avatar
    pacific101
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 312
    Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:49 pm
    Location: Florence, Oregon


  • I do have a Gamepass subscription, but I don't have the time to go through and look at all of Sherman's targets this season. I interpreted his statement as saying he was playing hampered and still at a high level on the damaged achilles, which I found really impressive. The only game I remember him getting tested and beat was the Texans game, but he got two picks as well.

    From what I can tell, there's no way to access targets, receptions, yards, TDs given up, etc. without paying for PFF or some other stat collector site so it's difficult to be objective. The best I can find is this stat that had him at #3 in yards conceded as of 10/16/17, which was just a couple weeks before he got hurt.

    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Thank the NFL gods this BS is finally: OVER.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2979
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • To add.

    Not a clue how this season develops. I am very happy OBJ is not on my team.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2979
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • Yay, now the Pats have a spot for OBJ. Yay.
    Fire Tom Cable

    Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    User avatar
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am
    Location: Kalispell, MT


  • bigskydoc wrote:Yay, now the Pats have a spot for OBJ. Yay.


    I would love to see that. Two first rounders for OBJ is worth it for the Pats. Brady to Odell would be amazing to watch.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Odell Beckham Jr on the trade block
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:47 am
  • In case the sarcasm wasn't obvious.

    Image
    Fire Tom Cable

    Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    User avatar
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am
    Location: Kalispell, MT


  • sdog1981 wrote:The Rams are adding a lot of cancer to the locker room. This will be interesting to see if boy genius can keep the team together.

    True, but if, if,they can get a Lombardi or 2 before the implosion happens I’d say it’s worth it.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24621
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Odell Beckham Jr on the trade block
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:24 pm
  • If the lambs can get a Lombardi or 2 it's all over for the dis-chargers in LA... They'll pull maybe 85 people/game and be shown on UHF channel 15.
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 6424
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


Re: Odell Beckham Jr on the trade block
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:38 pm
  • Chargers should be pretty good this year.... They are still the chargers though
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2118
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Odell Beckham Jr on the trade block
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:35 pm
  • It's not whether they're good or bad, it's that them moving to LA is like a medium-looking person breaking up with their fairly good looking SO in order to chase a supermodel. LA will never care about the dischargers, and it will be way worse for them if the lambs get good. When Spanos pulled a Clay-Clay on SD he really screwed the pooch. SD would have built them a reasonable stadium but he deliberately put up an unacceptable take-it-or-I'm-outta-here proposition. I was TDY down there when it happened and watched with the eyes of a former Sonics fan as it went down. They won't take them back now, too much bad feelings.
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 6424
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet




It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Milehighhawk and 50 guests