Rawls a Jet!!!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
As per Schefter...glad to see he will not be playing here again!! Guessing a camp body signing.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Hope Thomas shines there! Gonna be a battle for him to get snaps, but I think he has what it takes.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Cyrus12":218hwfwb said:
As per Schefter...glad to see he will not be playing here again!! Guessing a camp body signing.

Best of luck to him. Perhaps some better coaching will help him regain some ground. Appreciate all he did in 2015.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
After his rookie campaign were he exploded onto the scene he just could never regain his footing, stay healthy and learn to harness that spastic energy that could be so useful if managed.

Good luck Big Bawls Rawls. Wish I could have used my pet nickname for you more.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Would not be surprised at all if he becomes a starter on the Jets. Guy has the attributes and I think his downfalls were mental barriers caused by bad coaching (Injuries didn't help). He was probably successful in his first year because they just threw him in and said run hard. He did and was successful. Then some coaches tried to mold him in their view and then the destruction began.

I have know doubt that Carson and Davis would have been completely ruined in the 2018 season if we kept the same coaching staff.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Beast Mode 2.0. Relaunches his career with a new team. Even Lynch eventually couldn’t get it done behind the atrocity of a line and running game plan that was fielded. Loved this kid, and I think we will be left wondering what might have been with the 1-2 punch of Rawls and Collins.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Not to imply that he will go on to be the HOF beloved superstar that Lynch was, but I do think he will have a strong career. May take one more stop though.

djb28

Reaction score
Good luck to him. I am glad I made the trip to Seattle last year to watch him go off on Carolina.
I even met Marshawn after the game at his store.

Decimation

Reaction score
Cyrus12":to0ypb46 said:
Watch him pull an Alex Collins.......

I was thinking the same thing. He looked incredible after Beast Mode got injured, then after his ankle injury he just hasn’t been the same since.

That game against the Lions in the playoffs with him was a work of art. I am hoping he figures out what’s up with his work ethic and helps out the Jets. Sucks he didn’t work out for us, unfortunately.