Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 19 22.1%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He was released today from the Cowboys. If the numbers could somehow work, would you want Bryant suiting up in the Blue and Green?

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Heck yeah! He's a beast. Not his fault Dak is over rated. Russell will be able to actually use him. Only if the price makes sense on a 1 year deal. I highly doubt it happening, but i'd take him.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
For the right price absolutely. Jimmys tds are going to be hard tds to replace and his big body may just be the one that could do it and free up room for other guys at the same time. I wouldn't write a blank check but short term a worthy gamble. Being released he could have a chip on his shoulder and something to prove, we love those guys.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This team already got rid of distractions like the mouth of the south Sherm and Bennett. Dez makes Sherman seem tame when it comes to drama. And it's not even close.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Not unless he worked real cheap and that's not happening.

chris98251

Reaction score
Those of you that bent yourself over backwards when Sherman blew up on the sidelines will think that is a comedy sketch compared to what Dez does on the sidelines when he isn't the focus.

adeltaY

Reaction score
If the price is right, sure. The personality issues are seriously overblown IMO. They also weren't using Dez as well these past couple years. Take that with the injuries and his decline in athleticism and the stats don't look good. If he was cheap I'd say Heck yes but I doubt it so I put maybe.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
adeltaY":2keu4vuh said:
If the price is right, sure. The personality issues are seriously overblown IMO. They also weren't using Dez as well these past couple years. Take that with the injuries and his decline in athleticism and the stats don't look good. If he was cheap I'd say Heck yes but I doubt it so I put maybe.
He is going to want a lot of $$$ which I think he won't get. Unless Dan Snyder opens his wallet like usual which we be a stupid move. He isn't minimum salary, but he isn't anywhere NEAR top dollar like he thinks he is. It will be interesting to see where he lands because some team will scoop him up. I guess the thing is at what price?

hawxfreak

Reaction score
adeltaY wrote:

If he isn't the focus he has the ability to throw a hissy fit
No thanks , we've had enough hissy fits on the sidelines from players who should think more about team first than them.
wants too much money without enough production and it's a really short list of players who can come back from decline with a chip and make it mean anything , a really short list

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
adeltaY":8o8yf1l3 said:
How were they not using him right the last few years? He has literally had the same guy calling the offense since he has been in the league.

The guy has some serious personality issues, and he does not always put in 100% into the game when he is out on the field. He has a tendency to give up, and he is not very versatile as a player. He can't play in slot, or really be moved around much on the field. He is a documented distraction, and he has been prone to emotional outbursts when things don't go his way. Not the kind of player you want on your team. At this point his cons out weigh his pros for the Seahawks. We're trying to get rid of that kind of player.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I don't remember which one but I saw some expert on ESPN or NFL network make a point about Dez that I found interesting. He said that Dez is not a good route runner and therefore was better when Romo was playing as Romo is better at improvising than Dak is. So, would Russ' skill set make Dez better than Dak's skill set?
I would still be worried about drama though.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":2eg8rkf8 said:
Heck yeah! He's a beast. Not his fault Dak is over rated. Russell will be able to actually use him. Only if the price makes sense on a 1 year deal. I highly doubt it happening, but i'd take him.

You mean like we thought he could use Jimmy?

I’m not convinced that past accomplishments translates to future achievements.

No thanks.
Not worth the trouble IMHO

YMMV

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
For whay Dez has shown the last few years, the "right money" would be veteran minimum.

mrblitz

Reaction score
at the veteran minimum dez could be great. it's been said that a lot of bryants's dropoff was because of going from romo to dak. apparently romo had way better chemistry. you bring dez here at a minimum salary, and maybe russell sparks some of the old production out of dez. but there's no way i'd give him a lot of money in order to find out whether or not this theory holds water... ymmv

original poster

Reaction score
Dez will likely get $7-9M on the open market, I'd absolutely swing the bat at $3-4.5M not that will not get it done.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2d2rss3i said:
Jimmy Graham 2.0

No thanks
He would go off on RW after a couple bad throws and then go at the coaches..
Just no ..We don't need those kind of players.