C.J. Anderson released by Broncos

Gio

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/985888725589741569[/tweet]

DontRussellWithMe

Reaction score
Hawks should offer a 1 year deal he's only 27 and had over 1,000 yards with a horrible Broncos Oline.

Chiekamon

Reaction score
no. Why can't the Hawks simply draft one of the many superb RB's in this upcoming draft?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Chiekamon":2kfo96l2 said:
no. Why can't the Hawks simply draft one of the many superb RB's in this upcoming draft?
So much this.
Welcome to .net :D

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ol7jx0e said:
Chiekamon":3ol7jx0e said:
So much this.

Because locking in a bust at high salary in a skill position is not what we do in the first round.

After all we kept throwing Ifedi out there over and over rather then give another guys a shot, two years and the guy has shown that the one thing he can do well is collect yellow flags.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
DontRussellWithMe":1mdxguzv said:
Hawks should offer a 1 year deal he's only 27 and had over 1,000 yards with a horrible Broncos Oline.
Heck no! The last thing this team needs is another pudgy, overweight RB. CJ Anderson is the most unathletic HB I have ever.....EVER seen. I don't care what his stats are, he's not good. Slow, plodding, no second gear, no lateral agility. His only skill is high stepping, if you want to call it that.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3a7ad5y7 said:
DontRussellWithMe":3a7ad5y7 said:
Heck no! The last thing this team needs is another pudgy, overweight RB. CJ Anderson is the most unathletic HB I have ever.....EVER seen. I don't care what his stats are, he's not good. Slow, plodding, no second gear, no lateral agility. His only skill is high stepping, if you want to call it that.

That's one more skill than Eddie Lacy had. Upgrade.

Chiekamon

Reaction score
chris98251":vzbj1cr5 said:
Sports Hernia":vzbj1cr5 said:
Chiekamon":vzbj1cr5 said:
So much this.

Because locking in a bust at high salary in a skill position is not what we do in the first round.

After all we kept throwing Ifedi out there over and over rather then give another guys a shot, two years and the guy has shown that the one thing he can do well is collect yellow flags.

Cable is gone, I expect him (Ifedi) to improve. And Everyone knows we will trade out of the first round unless we trade Earl.
There will be some good RB's available in the early 2nd that would work for Seattle.

getnasty

Reaction score
Even with the recent success of Rb's why draft one in the first? For every Zeke, Gurley there is a Hunt, Kamara.

Chiekamon

Reaction score
The Seahawks won't even have a first after trading back , and they probably will take a WR with their first pick. Not one single person has ever predicted a draft in the PC....JS era.

They worked out McDowell and Melefonwu, took McDowell last year.

They worked out Kirk and Ballage...... ?