NFL and Amazon renew their streaming partnership for TNF

TreeRon

Reaction score
One wonders how long until all are streamed. The sooner the better.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
TreeRon":1nunvpm2 said:
Won't be until after the 2022–23 NFL season. That's when Direct TV's contract is up with the NFL.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Good, but I hope it's chronologically closer to the live feed and works better this year than it did last year.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
TreeRon":3h7fgkbw said:

Cable TV and Satellite will eventually go the way of the ole rabbit ears.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Baby steps, but in the right direction nonetheless. I’ve always stood with Ro that the NFL needs to wake up and give the client what they actually want; a la carte selection of the product desired. I shouldn’t have to order the menu to try the steak. The current model is antiquated and pretentious, and although profitable short term, in the long term, people will look for and find alternative solutions.

I cut the cord entirely a year ago, but would have gladly subscribed to a legitimate, easy, HD, Seahawk centered NFL package. Instead, the NFL walks away from revenue as I find other, less convenient avenues to follow my team.

original poster

Reaction score
TreeRon":213qo15f said:

Can someone explain how NFL GamePass works in the States, please?

Over here GamePass allows us to stream every single game live (inc playoffs) or watch it on demand, I think it's 6 years we can go back and watch old games.

It costs £150 so roughly $180-200, worth every penny if you ask me.

Keen to hear how Gamepass works across the pond? Guessing it has all the same features except the live games?

kidhawk

Reaction score
original poster":3cv66orn said:
TreeRon":3cv66orn said:

Can someone explain how NFL GamePass works in the States, please?

Over here GamePass allows us to stream every single game live (inc playoffs) or watch it on demand, I think it's 6 years we can go back and watch old games.

It costs £150 so roughly $180-200, worth every penny if you ask me.

Keen to hear how Gamepass works across the pond? Guessing it has all the same features except the live games?

Sounds like you already have a pretty good idea. Game Pass doesn't allow for live games in the USA. There is a delay for all the games through Game Pass. Here's what their site says about when games are available to USA customers:

Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.
Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.