Joe Buck and Troy Aikman will call Packers vs. Seahawks

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/996143765994770432[/tweet]

:throwup:

This means you can definitely pencil Joe and Troy in for two Seattle Seahawks games: Week 3 against the Dallas Cowboys as the featured late game on Sunday, as well as Week 11 on Thursday against the Green Bay Packers. Both matchups are at CenturyLink Field.

I previously couldn’t stand Joe Buck. His reputation as a remarkably boring broadcaster was well-earned. I mean, just listen to this play. Or this absurdity in the 2002 NFC Championship Game. Now compare that with the Jermaine Kearse touchdown to send the Seahawks to Super Bowl XLIX. Or Stefon Diggs’ miraculous game-winner against the New Orleans Saints. He’s changed for the better. And if you’re like me and watch the IFC show Brockmire, his faux rivalry with Jim Brockmire is genuinely hilarious.

Troy Aikman? Ehhhh. He’s there. I guess.

Jville

Reaction score
No problem. We all have mute buttons on our home sets. And anymore, I never ever leave home with out a set of ear plugs.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Wow.

The Thursday night game is the Packers at home?

We might stand a chance of winning that one then.

That is great news.

adeltaY

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1eezzdg1 said:
Wow.

The Thursday night game is the Packers at home?

We might stand a chance of winning that one then.

That is great news.

Curious why that changes things for ya? For some reason their otherwise crap defense has smothered us the past three years and I think they've added a lot more talent and that Pettine is a better DC than Capers at this point. It would suck but I see them winning

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Thursdays are weird.

Better teams lose all the time. Plus the short week and travel cause havoc on visiting teams. Finally West coast teams appear to have an advantage in night games the same way 10am East coast games are harder for them.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
3.3 billion? Holy smokes.

Guess they won't be getting rid of TNF anytime soon.

adeltaY

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":16txug2t said:
Yep, I'm sure their chins will be sore after watching the great Erin Rodgers :roll:

I mean, he's pretty badass. I was watching All or Nothing and the episode where the Packers came into Jerry World and won was awesome. They made Rodgers look so cool and he backed it up with a game winner TD.