Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

How many games will 0-9ers win through their first nine?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • 1. At Vikings LOSS
    2. Lions LOSS
    3. At Chiefs LOSS
    4. At Chargers LOSS
    5. Cardinals W
    6. At Packers LOSS
    7. Rams LOSS
    8. At Cardinals LOSS
    9. Raiders LOSS

    Welp, at least they're improving! :P
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • That's actually a brutal stretch right there, barring injuries. Don't see why they would lose to the Raiders though.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2424
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • A 2-7 start would still be a cold slap in the face to Whiner fans. ;)
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • I'll play. 5-4
    I think they beat the Lions, Chiefs, Chargers and Cards(both times).
    I sincerely hope I'm overestimating them.
    User avatar
    LargentFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 570
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:38 pm


  • Raiders should be better this year, not sure how much better.

    Derek Carr will be a year removed from his injury. He’ll have some weapons now in Amari Cooper, Jordy Nelson, and Martavis Bryant. This is Marshawn’s swan song and goodbye to Oakland fans. Gruden has been a pretty good offensive coach at times.

    Defense could be better but not so sure. Their front seven has talent.

    They have enough to beat the Whiners, especially if they are facing a broken team in Santa Clara that already has a ton of expectation-crushing losses.
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • 3 - 6. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23137
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • I hope they go 0-10 through the first 9.

    The league decides to fine them a loss for not living up to their wild expectations.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3140
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • LargentFan wrote:I'll play. 5-4
    I think they beat the Lions, Chiefs, Chargers and Cards(both times).


    The Chargers are gonna be really good. I wouldn't predict that they'd beat the Chargers in any venue, let alone on the road (not like the Chargers really have a HOF, but still).
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4784
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Popeyejones wrote:
    LargentFan wrote:I'll play. 5-4
    I think they beat the Lions, Chiefs, Chargers and Cards(both times).


    The Chargers are gonna be really good. I wouldn't predict that they'd beat the Chargers in any venue, let alone on the road (not like the Chargers really have a HOF, but still).


    Was gonna say the same when I saw that comment. Unless they find a way to Charger it up and lose games they absolutely should win. The team is absolutely stacked. Best DE pair in football, two top five CBs if Verrett is healthy, great QB, great WRs, good RB. OL much better with our boy Okung too.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2424
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • The 49ers are such a tough team to predict because there are so many unknowns with them. Is Jimmy G good? Are his WR's going to step up? How's Mckinnon going to look in Shanny's offense? Is Sherm going to be the same guy he was in Seattle?

    They have a lot of potential, but at the same time a lot could go wrong.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    User avatar
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3196
    Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 am


  • Trrrroy wrote:The 49ers are such a tough team to predict because there are so many unknowns with them. Is Jimmy G good? Are his WR's going to step up? How's Mckinnon going to look in Shanny's offense? Is Sherm going to be the same guy he was in Seattle?

    They have a lot of potential, but at the same time a lot could go wrong.


    Ruptured Achilles don't usually heal well... 30% of athletes don't EVER return. The re-injury rate is fairly high as well. I'd say Sherm has a 50/50 shot of finishing the season. I hope he has a spectacular year and retires on a good note, regardless of where he plays.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1715
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


  • I think most of you are underestimating them based on non existent rivalry. Not sure how they'll do, but I'll wager they fair better than the Hawks this year.
    Biscanebay12
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 53
    Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:56 am


  • Biscanebay12 wrote:I think most of you are underestimating them based on non existent rivalry. Not sure how they'll do, but I'll wager they fair better than the Hawks this year.


    I’m hedging because:

    1) Foster is likely going to miss all or most of those first six games. Without him, they’ve got one of the worst if not the worst LB groups in the league.

    2) 9ers fans think three of the four secondary spots are set, but the excitement about Spoon, Tartt, and Colbert is based on expectations from small sample sizes that often don’t pan out. If Sherman isn’t back yet or can’t come all the way back it’s gonna be a disaster at CB2

    3) They’re really bad at both guard spots.

    4) McKinnon is a questionmark with promise until he shows otherwise.

    5) The WRs are good, not great. It’s a pretty average group.

    6) Edge Rush is gonna be bad this year, and pressure off the edge is what can make interior rush really shine (where they’re stronger).

    7) JGQ is obviously arrow up, but there’s still questions. There’s gotta be.

    8) The first half of their schedule is pretty brutal. I could easily see them “coming back” to end up at 8-8. Personally that’s the right direction and I’d be happy with that.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4784
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Popeyejones wrote:
    Biscanebay12 wrote:I think most of you are underestimating them based on non existent rivalry. Not sure how they'll do, but I'll wager they fair better than the Hawks this year.


    I’m hedging because:

    1) Foster is likely going to miss all or most of those first six games. Without him, they’ve got one of the worst if not the worst LB groups in the league.

    2) 9ers fans think three of the four secondary spots are set, but the excitement about Spoon, Tartt, and Colbert is based on expectations from small sample sizes that often don’t pan out. If Sherman isn’t back yet or can’t come all the way back it’s gonna be a disaster at CB2

    3) They’re really bad at both guard spots.

    4) McKinnon is a questionmark with promise until he shows otherwise.

    5) The WRs are good, not great. It’s a pretty average group.

    6) Edge Rush is gonna be bad this year, and pressure off the edge is what can make interior rush really shine (where they’re stronger).

    7) JGQ is obviously arrow up, but there’s still questions. There’s gotta be.

    8) The first half of their schedule is pretty brutal. I could easily see them “coming back” to end up at 8-8. Personally that’s the right direction and I’d be happy with that.


    Lack of edge rusher is seemingly a huge deal.

    Imagine the Harbaugh era without Aldon Smith.

    A great run stopping front 7 that team had but never a great secondary.

    I think once SF figures out the elephant/LEO they'll be dangerous.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1561
    Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 pm


  • ^^^

    Yep. People are acting like they aren’t one year in on a three or four year rebuild.

    I’m as enthused about the first year of that reuild as anyone (they appear to be ahead of schedule so far), by am not gonna confuse excitement about that with thinking they’re actually rebuilt already.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4784
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...
    DickNasty
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 2
    Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:32 am



  • DickNasty wrote:Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...

    Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23137
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    DickNasty wrote:Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...

    Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.


    Hahaha we're really going back to arguing over SB record? Love it
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2424
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • adeltaY wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    DickNasty wrote:Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...

    Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.


    Hahaha we're really going back to arguing over SB record? Love it

    Sorry, Livinginhawktown brought it up, I replied, it’s the truth. 8)
    My one weakness in life is I like to put rival team’s trolls in their place. I guess I’m a bit territorial that way. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23137
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Oh no, I'm all for your response, it was great. Just weird that dude randomly came in here and brought up rings.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2424
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • 4-5 or 5-4
    A.D.I.D.A.S.
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 82
    Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 pm


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    DickNasty wrote:Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...

    Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.


    Hahaha we're really going back to arguing over SB record? Love it

    Sorry, Livinginhawktown brought it up, I replied, it’s the truth. 8)
    My one weakness in life is I like to put rival team’s trolls in their place. I guess I’m a bit territorial that way. 8)


    Image
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 23954
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • adeltaY wrote:Oh no, I'm all for your response, it was great. Just weird that dude randomly came in here and brought up rings.

    Yeah, I knew the minute some Niner trolls think their team is good and Seattle might be down they would be back.
    Even though I may not agree with Marvin or Popeye some of time I will give them props for showing up when their team sucked and took the arrows from us natives at times.

    Trolls like Livinginhawktown and others give the niner fans a bad name.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23137
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Trolls like Livinginhawktown and others give the niner fans a bad name.


    Most Whiner fans are fully capable of that themselves.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2623
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • Waaaaaaaay to many question marks. The blind fan in me says they win all. But the realistic in me thinks maybe 3 wins. Just to many holes and question marks
    User avatar
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1615
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm


  • Now that the 9ers have Sherm on their roster, he could entertain their fans even when they don’t win. Sherm is already the face of franchise and he will provide 24x7 Newsfeed.

    Oct 1, 2018 news alert: Sherman declared after losing that Jimmy G is the best QB he ever played with.

    Dec 1, 2018 new alert: Sherman said after losing that Shanahan is the best coach in the league.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 740
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    DickNasty wrote:Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...

    Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.


    You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with "livinginhawktown". I notice you mention them on occasion, is this your imaginary friend? LOL
    Biscanebay12
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 53
    Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:56 am


  • Biscanebay12 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    DickNasty wrote:Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...

    Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.


    You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with "livinginhawktown". I notice you mention them on occasion, is this your imaginary friend? LOL

    I’m good at spotting trolls and their many “personalities”. It’s a gift, and you’re welcome! 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23137
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • nanomoz wrote:6-3.


    How dare you.

    :)
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • Popeyejones wrote:If Sherman isn’t back yet or can’t come all the way back it’s gonna be a disaster at CB2


    Update on this one: Back at practice in individual drills yesterday, meaning unless there's a major setback we can probably expect him back for the start of the season, with the question still being how effective he'll be.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4784
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • It’s Richard Sherman, I wouldn’t bet against him.

    His driving force is to prove people wrong, and he’s good at that.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23137
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:It’s Richard Sherman, I wouldn’t bet against him.

    His driving force is to prove people wrong, and he’s good at that.



    I highly doubt Pete Carroll is going to be fooled by Sherman. PC is the primordial defensive coach.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1715
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


  • 4-5
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9318
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Sports Hernia wrote:It’s Richard Sherman, I wouldn’t bet against him.

    His driving force is to prove people wrong, and he’s good at that.


    He'll play. But you still have nine other guys on that defense who suck (everyone except Sherman and Buckner), in addition to a garbage coaching staff.
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:It’s Richard Sherman, I wouldn’t bet against him.

    His driving force is to prove people wrong, and he’s good at that.


    He'll play. But you still have nine other guys on that defense who suck (everyone except Sherman and Buckner), in addition to a garbage coaching staff.


    Foster is really good. Jaquiski Tartt played very well. Witherspoon is pretty good in coverage.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2424
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • adeltaY wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:It’s Richard Sherman, I wouldn’t bet against him.

    His driving force is to prove people wrong, and he’s good at that.


    He'll play. But you still have nine other guys on that defense who suck (everyone except Sherman and Buckner), in addition to a garbage coaching staff.


    Foster is really good. Jaquiski Tartt played very well. Witherspoon is pretty good in coverage.


    Foster is Aldon Smith 2.0. Tartt and Witherspoon were replacement level players on the one of the worst defenses in the NFL.
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:It’s Richard Sherman, I wouldn’t bet against him.

    His driving force is to prove people wrong, and he’s good at that.


    He'll play. But you still have nine other guys on that defense who suck (everyone except Sherman and Buckner), in addition to a garbage coaching staff.


    Foster is really good. Jaquiski Tartt played very well. Witherspoon is pretty good in coverage.


    Foster is Aldon Smith 2.0. Tartt and Witherspoon were replacement level players on the one of the worst defenses in the NFL.


    M'Kay.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6042
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    He'll play. But you still have nine other guys on that defense who suck (everyone except Sherman and Buckner), in addition to a garbage coaching staff.


    Foster is really good. Jaquiski Tartt played very well. Witherspoon is pretty good in coverage.


    Foster is Aldon Smith 2.0. Tartt and Witherspoon were replacement level players on the one of the worst defenses in the NFL.


    M'Kay.


    Were you not one of the worst defenses in the NFL?

    M'Kay.
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:
    Foster is really good. Jaquiski Tartt played very well. Witherspoon is pretty good in coverage.


    Foster is Aldon Smith 2.0. Tartt and Witherspoon were replacement level players on the one of the worst defenses in the NFL.


    M'Kay.


    Were you not one of the worst defenses in the NFL?

    M'Kay.


    Seahawks D 2010 ( Rookie Years for Kam and Earl): 27th Ranked Defense
    Seahawks D 2011 (Rookie year for Sherman): 9th Ranked Defense
    Seahawks D 2012: 4th Ranked Defense.

    Things change. Players develop. Not saying this D will be Seattle and there are guarantees but there is TALENT all over the 49ers D (Foster, Solomon Thomas, Buckner, Witherspoon, Tartt, Colbert). "Replacement level players". LOL. Yer funny.

    I realize you are just trolling for a reaction, but man...you gotta try harder.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6042
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • He just making himself look stupid for when we grave dig this thread 6 months from now
    SF49r
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 486
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm


  • Image
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 23954
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:
    Foster is Aldon Smith 2.0. Tartt and Witherspoon were replacement level players on the one of the worst defenses in the NFL.


    M'Kay.


    Were you not one of the worst defenses in the NFL?

    M'Kay.


    Seahawks D 2010 ( Rookie Years for Kam and Earl): 27th Ranked Defense
    Seahawks D 2011 (Rookie year for Sherman): 9th Ranked Defense
    Seahawks D 2012: 4th Ranked Defense.

    Things change. Players develop. Not saying this D will be Seattle and there are guarantees but there is TALENT all over the 49ers D (Foster, Solomon Thomas, Buckner, Witherspoon, Tartt, Colbert). "Replacement level players". LOL. Yer funny.

    I realize you are just trolling for a reaction, but man...you gotta try harder.


    Forgot about Thomas. Vast majority of even top pick DL players take a while to develop so he will continue to get better.

    Not sure what we have to gain by denying good players on bad defenses their due. Aren't we hoping our own players develop and that's why it's okay that we lost so much defensive talent? Would niners fans be correct in saying Shaquill Griffin is a slightly above average player because our defense finished slightly above average (13th)? Can't have it both ways.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2424
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


  • SF49r wrote:He just making himself look stupid for when we grave dig this thread 6 months from now


    This thread isn't going anywhere. It's going to sit here like "The Raven," taunting you after each and every loss.

    When will the 0-9ers win the Super Bowl? Nevermore.

    8)
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1477
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • And I could care less about your input on my team.. thanks
    SF49r
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 486
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm


  • COULDN'T care less
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9318
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Thank you... I "COULDN'T care less" about my grammar either
    SF49r
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 486
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm


  • :irishdrinkers:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9318
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SF49r wrote:And I could care less about your input on my team.. thanks


    And that’s why you come to a Seahawks forum? Cool story bruh keep telling it
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1715
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


  • Marvin49 wrote:Seahawks D 2010 ( Rookie Years for Kam and Earl): 27th Ranked Defense
    Seahawks D 2011 (Rookie year for Sherman): 9th Ranked Defense
    Seahawks D 2012: 4th Ranked Defense.

    Don't rank defenses by yardage. Ignorant metric.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 29848
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Next


It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 52 guests