Former TE Kellen Winslow II Arrested (Again)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/06/14/da-former-nfl-player-kellen-winslow-ii-has-been-arrested-again/[/urltargetblank]

Former NFL tight end and Scripps Ranch High School alum Kellen Winslow II was arrested on a series of sex crime charges on Thursday, one week after his arrest in Encinitas on suspicion of residential burglary.

The San Diego County Sheriff’s Department announced Winslow would be charged with kidnapping with intent to commit rape, forcible rape, forcible sodomy, forcible oral copulation, indecent exposure and residential burglary.

Winslow had been scheduled for an arraignment Thursday afternoon, but the procedure was postponed. A short time later, the DA’s office announced that a warrant had been issued for Winslow earlier that morning, and that he was taken into custody by Sheriff’s deputies by afternoon. The DA’s release stated the former player would be arraigned Friday in Vista.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Jeeeeezzzzzzzzeeee. That's some violent stuff.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The guy has always seemed to have a screw loose, so not a big surprise here.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
More details....

San Diego County Sheriff's deputies arrested Winslow on Thursday at his home in the suburb of Encinitas, the same day he was to appear in court on an unrelated burglary charge.

Prosecutors say he kidnapped and raped a 59-year-old woman last March and a 54-year-old woman in May. He also is charged with separate counts of burglary with the intent to rape, one involving a 71-year-old woman and the other an 86-year-old woman, and one count of indecent exposure in unrelated cases. The alleged incidents took place earlier this month, and he was free after posting $50,000 bail.

[urltargetblank]http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23806085/kellen-winslow-ii-pleads-not-guilty-multitude-sex-crimes[/urltargetblank]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":11bfewh2 said:
More details....

San Diego County Sheriff's deputies arrested Winslow on Thursday at his home in the suburb of Encinitas, the same day he was to appear in court on an unrelated burglary charge.

Prosecutors say he kidnapped and raped a 59-year-old woman last March and a 54-year-old woman in May. He also is charged with separate counts of burglary with the intent to rape, one involving a 71-year-old woman and the other an 86-year-old woman, and one count of indecent exposure in unrelated cases. The alleged incidents took place earlier this month, and he was free after posting $50,000 bail.

[urltargetblank]http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23806085/kellen-winslow-ii-pleads-not-guilty-multitude-sex-crimes[/urltargetblank]
This dude is seriously messed up in the head.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Countdown to CTE excuse in 3.....2.....1......

sdog1981

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":2l3pdmo0 said:
sdog1981":2l3pdmo0 said:
..........but, but, but......He's a SOULJA!!!

Bonus points to you for bringing up a 15-year-old joke. lol

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
sdog1981":byxldubx said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":byxldubx said:
sdog1981":byxldubx said:

Sorry, but that's the first thing that pops in my head when I see he face or hear his name. It looks like he is in some pretty hot water.

sdog1981

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":34x1iw0z said:
sdog1981":34x1iw0z said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":34x1iw0z said:
sdog1981":34x1iw0z said:

Sorry, but that's the first thing that pops in my head when I see he face or hear his name. It looks like he is in some pretty hot water.

I remember when he did that.

All jokes aside if found guilty this guy deserves to spend the rest of his days in prison.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
sdog1981":3i04w72f said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3i04w72f said:
sdog1981":3i04w72f said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3i04w72f said:

I remember when he did that.

All jokes aside if found guilty this guy deserves a bullet to the back of the head.

FIFY

Chapow

Reaction score
That is some really sick stuff. He needs to be locked up for life if he's guilty.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
sdog1981":2rezz8i9 said:

Funny. CTE could be the cause, but that doesn't excuse the crimes. I can at least understand this.