Body found at Janoris Jenkins house

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
sdog1981":3qtnyrka said:
https://nypost.com/2018/06/26/body-reportedly-found-at-home-of-giants-star-janoris-jenkins/

This story is crazy, also another Urban Myer Florida guy could be involved in some nefarious off the field stuff.
I was reading about this earlier today. Very weird. It sounds like he's had some family staying in his home while he's been away. This will be interesting to see how it unfolds

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3mi1uj5v said:
sdog1981":3mi1uj5v said:
https://nypost.com/2018/06/26/body-reportedly-found-at-home-of-giants-star-janoris-jenkins/

This story is crazy, also another Urban Myer Florida guy could be involved in some nefarious off the field stuff.
I was reading about this earlier today. Very weird. It sounds like he's had some family staying in his home while he's been away. This will be interesting to see how it unfolds

Depending on how this story plays out that could be the understatement of the year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Don't know why but it makes me sick to hear this..
His Lawyer told him to stay in Florida and not come
back to NJ.

Threedee

Reaction score
IndyHawk":yewc8odz said:
Don't know why but it makes me sick to hear this..
His Lawyer told him to stay in Florida and not come
back to NJ.

People who give advise should always encourage people not to set foot in NJ as a rule.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2npz0j2j said:
His brother is arrested and charged. Non issue for Janoris it seems.

may not be criminal issue for him, but having your brother charged for a homicide in your home is far from a "non-issue" for him or anyone else

Cyrus12

Reaction score
kidhawk":5qgil9db said:
Cyrus12":5qgil9db said:

may not be criminal issue for him, but having your brother charged for a homicide in your home is far from a "non-issue" for him or anyone else
Non issue that he isnt going to jail or going to the Patriots...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":22pcgkzp said:
kidhawk":22pcgkzp said:
Cyrus12":22pcgkzp said:

I'm not sure what the patriots has to do with any of this, but just because his brother was arrested doesn't mean there isn't more to the story. As it sits right now, it doesn't appear as though he risks any jail time, but there are still circumstances that could put him across that legal line in this case.

chris98251

Reaction score
kidhawk":2hez4ivc said:
Cyrus12":2hez4ivc said:
kidhawk":2hez4ivc said:
Cyrus12":2hez4ivc said:

I'm not sure what the patriots has to do with any of this, but just because his brother was arrested doesn't mean there isn't more to the story. As it sits right now, it doesn't appear as though he risks any jail time, but there are still circumstances that could put him across that legal line in this case.

It will make things difficult, it was his house, his brother living there, the roommate murdered or at least killed or manslaughter, The Blades Brothers when Brian was here had stuff going on that affected them.