Richard Sherman "MIC'D Up": 49ers Edition

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
You need to fix the title of this thread. In that red uniform he is JUDAS Sherman.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Sherman bringing the Seahawks mindset to a bunch of comatose teammates. Sad and funny at the same time.

NINEster

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":1ozfihzf said:
He doesn't look very comfortable there, to me at least. :stirthepot:

[youtube]KNmYwQ-Somw[/youtube]

https://youtu.be/KNmYwQ-Somw

I wonder how comfortable he looked his rookie year....to me, I see a guy who is mixing it up like he's been on the team a few seasons.

He's so uncomfortable, yet he takes his fellow DBs out for dinner and socializing..... :roll:

Let's stick to the only issue at hand that matters:

His performance.

Finally we'll see how good Sherman really is, because the supporting cast won't be so elite. If he can recover to 2016 level condition, we will be able to retro grade Sherman "in his prime".

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1lhroxu9 said:
Surgeries on BOTH Achilles. Good luck with that.

No idea if he comes back close to 100%, but Sherman has said second procedure was Bone Spur, not Achilles. I know Carroll termed it a "minor procedure" on the Achilles.

No idea who to believe. I guess we'll just have to see how he plays.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
I actually met Sherman at a local restaurant here in Seattle. He was such a great guy and so respectful to my fiancé and my buddies wife. He completely opened up to us and even took care of our bill and bought us shots. How you can judge someone without ever having a conversation with him or talking to him is beyond me. But all I can say is that he's a great man, very well spoken and a true gentleman. He told me he was hurt by the way he was cut, I mean who wouldn't. So I don't blame him for signing up for the 49ers. I'll always root for the man regardless of what uniform he puts on, because the TIP will always live in my heart.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know he's a good dude, never said he wasn't. But the blame game and lack of taking responsibility is another thing completely. He's one of my all time favorite Hawks, and a massive part of our history. His mouth and the way he was acting just got really old. It has ZERO to do with the type of person he is off the field.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Sherm is the man.

The same mindset that makes him great also makes him combustible when things don't go well. I'd rather have the guys that you have to rein in rather than a wallflower.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
A lotta hate for the guy that was a major piece in getting our one and only trophy. Football is a business and he went to the highest bidder..maybe the only one like any other player would. He is also relatively close to being at home. We have another guy on our roster who wants out and showed a real lack of professional ism and class last year by asking an opposing team coach to get him....he received next to no flack around here..not to mention he is holding out. Sherman gave his heart and soul for this team was he outspoken? Sure he was that is his schtick. Did he actually say anything that was horribly not true? It all comes down to the play...I wish Sherm luck in what is likely going to be the last couple years in his career.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Don't hate him at all, never said I did. I have his Jersey and he's one of my all time favorite players. However, his act just grew tired and they moved on. Criticizing a player doesn't equal hate. I hope he plays well against the Rams and Cards.