Tony Sparano Dies at Age 56

chris98251

Reaction score
Hospital missed something obviously, in there Thursday out Friday dead Sunday, sad appears he was a much loved person and Coach. RIP.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3cgqiro2 said:
Hospital missed something obviously, in there Thursday out Friday dead Sunday, sad appears he was a much loved person and Coach. RIP.

I think that happens more than you might expect. Back in the mid-90s my coworker (age 38 at the time) was feeling terrible at work. Left during the day, stopped at the Renton fire station near where we worked because he wanted to see an EMT, was checked and told to proceed straight to Valley General. They tested him and sent him home, then in the middle of the night he had a full-on heart attack. Was transported back and they found a 100% blocked heart artery. Luckily he survived and was better than ever after angioplasty, but still... I asked him at the time if the hospital offered him a warranty on the first visit. Nope!

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
EKG isn’t always effective when there’s a blockage, unfortunately. They found my Dad’s multiple blockages several years ago doing exploratory angiogram/angioplasty because the cardiologist suspected there was an issue. Took him in to do the procedure and came back out about 15 minutes later to tell my mom he was going to have triple bypass the next day.

He never had a heart attack, thankfully.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
That's very early to pass away. Wow. That's kind of a young age to pass away. I am saddened to hear that. I hope his family will be OK.