Tonight's the night...Bears vs. Ravens

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Welcome back, preseason football!

You guys know what this means?!?!?! We're only a month away from real football!!!

I'm also in the .NET chatroom, in case anybody wants to keep me company. Quick & easy instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=128213

MrThortan

Reaction score
Hungry enough for some football I will even watch the Bears vs Ravens preseason game. Two teams I don't have much interest in. It's good to have some football back.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
The starting LG for the Bears on that TD drive was none other than #79 Bradley Sowell. :shock:

adeltaY

Reaction score
RG3 lookin sharp. Pick wasn't his fault.

I tuned in a bit late, is Jackson gonna play? Really want to see him.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd laugh if RGKnee earned a starting spot somewhere, watching the Redskins fans whine about how life's not fair. :lol:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
It looks to me as if defense is dead in the NFL. It’s illegal to hit. Based on this the timing is right to invest in supporting our offense instead.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":q2a90km3 said:
How is that perfectly defended play unnecessary roughness? Gotta be kidding me

If this is the future of the NFL, I want no part of it. Its just raining flags out there for some of the most ticky tack incidental helmet contact. This is just brutal. :pukeface:

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Duuuude... it was a super delayed flag as well. It’s almost like he threw his flag cause of the sound. It was loud but perfectly legal. Lowered his shoulder didn’t lead with his helmet and greased the receiver. Unreal. Might as well play powder puff the way these rule changes and refs are these days

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Was in San Diego. Found the game out there somewhere but unable to connect. Maybe Thursday. May not make it.....LOL Watch for a profile pic change soon. LOL