Cowherd/Cosell on Rodgers vs. Brady (applicable to Wilson?)

adeltaY

Reaction score
Just want to leave this here and muse over how it applies to our QB. Cosell's comments begin around the 1:48 mark. His criticisms of Rodgers are almost exactly what some here and in the media have said about Wilson, namely that he doesn't play consistently within the structure of the offense in search of the big play. If that's true of Rodgers, is it really that much of a problem? No QB is perfect.

I ignored most of the personality stuff, that's not something that interests me much.

[youtube]KgCizpBmUDk[/youtube]

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":14irk4pk said:
Just want to leave this here and muse over how it applies to our QB. Cosell's comments begin around the 1:48 mark. His criticisms of Rodgers are almost exactly what some here and in the media have said about Wilson, namely that he doesn't play consistently within the structure of the offense in search of the big play. If that's true of Rodgers, is it really that much of a problem? No QB is perfect.

I ignored most of the personality stuff, that's not something that interests me much.

[youtube]KgCizpBmUDk[/youtube]

The Packers as an organization are PATHETIC outside of the QB position. Since FREAKING 1992 they have had LITERALLY TWO HALL OF FAME BACK TO BACK QBs in Favre and Rodgers and only have 2 Superbowl Trophies out of 3 apperances to show for it.

In that Division the Vikings have, outside of QB, been as good if not better than the Packers year in and year out but Favre/Rodgers makes up the talent difference so much.

I dont see that with the Pats. Even without Brady I think Bill wins at least 2 superbowls still. Jimmy G filled in pretty good when Brady was out throwing for 500 yards 4TD and 0INt with two wins