Jalen Ramsey is the new Sherm

endzorn

Reaction score
It’s the quick way to fame. If you can play, then run your mouth and reap the benefits of increased notoriety. Sherman was a brilliant self-promoter.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's right, on every single point he made. I bet he's correct on Josh Allen too. It will be interesting to see how these rookie QBs pan out, and how accurate Ramsey is.

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'm sure he's right about Allen. When was the last time a big armed QB with accuracy issues in college panned out in the NFL? Cutler?

adeltaY

Reaction score
Don't agree with everything he says, but love that he's saying it. Makes the league more interesting and I wish more guys were as honest, though more tact would obviously be nice.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's cool to a point. Gets old real quick though. How about you let your play do the talking? Great player, but at the same time, we get it already. You love you some you.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Dude he's arguably the best corner in the game. Doesn't mean his word is gospel but he backs up his right to say it on the field.

On another note, I'm 100% sure he believes Bortles is trash too but even he can't go as far as to say that publicly.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's damn good. I just get tired of all the constant look at me look at me crap. He'd look real good in Seahawk Blue that's for sure.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Jalen Ramsey dropping his burn book, NFL fans that watch for the player drama rejoice!

Seriously though, this is pretty pathetic. I never liked it when Sherm did this stuff either. Bad form.

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":20bjj7pc said:
1 pre-season game and people are assuming he will suck. Welcome to the NFL kid. :?

It's not based on the preseason game. It's based on his college tape. He had a 56% completion rate his last two years at wyoming playing against mostly weak competition. He never shined in big games. He was drafted on potential and not on field production. That hasn't worked out in recent history.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He hasn't played in more than a single game, and another player is saying he sucks and/or will suck?
That's pretty pathetic. Even the mouth of the south Sherm didn't do something that lame.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2q2gd111 said:
He hasn't played in more than a single game, and another player is saying he sucks and/or will suck?
That's pretty pathetic. Even the mouth of the south Sherm didn't do something that lame.

Shermie proved it on the field about 6 games worth before he started spouting off. Gotta show what ya know befoe you earn de doe.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm saying that Ramsey saying a rookie sucks when he's played part of one pre-season game is chump. Very chump.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2g4r8mlj said:
He's right, on every single point he made. I bet he's correct on Josh Allen too. It will be interesting to see how these rookie QBs pan out, and how accurate Ramsey is.
I think he's right also about every QB he dissed including Ryan.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I don't agree about Ryan, I think the MVP season caused him to become overrated, but his stats last season betray how good he is/was. It's somewhere in between tbh.

On Allen, people were saying a ball he threw out of bounds on a deep sideline route in preseason was "encouraging"... I guess because he threw it really far and kind of close to the receiver? For every Russell Wilson where many analysts were completely wrong, there are dozens of Christian Hackenbergs, Jay Cutlers, Paxton Lynches, etc. where their criticisms proved completely valid. The signs point towards Allen being closer to those guys than to, say, Matt Stafford (who is good, maybe great, but definitely not amazing).

253hawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2kgeoqve said:
SoulfishHawk":2kgeoqve said:

Shermie proved it on the field about 6 games worth before he started spouting off. Gotta show what ya know befoe you earn de doe.

And he usually only did it after someone else started beef first; he never just came out and randomly called someone that he'd never played against 'trash'. Ramsey is just a clown with a big mouth. Let's see if he can replicate last season's success or if it was all just a fluke.

On Andrew Luck: "I don't really think he's that good, him and T.Y. Hilton had a connection in the past that made him stand out a little bit more, but I don't think he's good."

Luck with torn labrum vs. Ramsey:
DkpX232UYAAmFjl

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Honestly I don't even care about his opinions. I just like that he has the balls to say it, right or wrong. It adds spice to the game.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
ivotuk":24qelxj7 said:

You think he's right about Kaepernick?

I did actually agree with a lot of what he said, but it was rather....transparent that he had an agenda.

Latest posts