Reuban Foster is really good...

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Seahawks fans know about this as they have one that can do these things. I anticipate the baton will be passed to the likes of Foster in five years though. This guy is ridiculous. If he can stay out of the blue tent or jail, that is.

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Maulbert":ge5nv4h8 said:
:sarcasm_on: Counting chickens before they hatch. Yeah, never seen a 49er fan do that before. :sarcasm_off:
Just going by raw talent. In all likelihood, he'll probably have one good season and then get caught smoking weed again. He is not an Aldumb Smith, though. He's not completely brain dead. Just narcissistic.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Maulbert":2i13c6b4 said:
:sarcasm_on: Counting chickens before they hatch. Yeah, never seen a 49er fan do that before. :sarcasm_off:

Remember when Hawks fans, as based on limited snaps, said Christine Michael would replace Marshawn Lynch?

Remember when Hawks fans, as based on limited snaps, said Thomas Rawls would replace Marshawn Lynch?

Remember when Hawks fans, as based on limited snaps, said Chris Carson and Penny would, oh wait, that one’s still happening.

Turns out neither of us are talking about 9ers fans or Hawks fans. We’re jist talking about sports fans. It’ll be okay.

Smellyman

Reaction score
A better athlete would've picked that and not turn awkwardly the wrong way around.

:p

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":20p2ok28 said:
Maulbert":20p2ok28 said:

Remember when Hawks fans, as based on limited snaps, said Christine Michael would replace Marshawn Lynch?

Remember when Hawks fans, as based on limited snaps, said Thomas Rawls would replace Marshawn Lynch?

Remember when Hawks fans, as based on limited snaps, said Chris Carson and Penny would, oh wait, that one’s still happening.

Turns out neither of us are talking about 9ers fans or Hawks fans. We’re jist talking about sports fans. It’ll be okay.

LMAO......

Cool story bro....

Ever heard the phrase “Physician, heal thyself!” ??????

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":31mk3ij1 said:
I think you are giving him way too much credit here, maybe it’s because you are used to subpar linebacker play..... The ball was underthrown, if it was a bit higher it’s likely a completion since Foster was tripping over his own feet. It was a good play, don’t get me wrong......and color me biased if you will, but I’ve seen Wagner and KJ Wright make plays like that fairly often.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Football has never been Reuban Foster's problem. The other stuff that happens in his life will affect his ability to play football.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":23ce166e said:
ReubEn is a walking time bomb, just a matter of time before he doesn't something stupid. Again.........

You could very well be right, but I actually kinda doubt it. This situation scared him. He thought he might have lost football. My hope is that it wakes him up.

The good news is that its not an addiction like it was with Aldon. Bad news is there is no cure for stupidity. Just hoping this whole thing woke him up.

HawkGA

Reaction score
The only reason you reach out with your left hand on that play is because you are committing pass interference with your right.

NINEster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3voat4ie said:
5_Golden_Rings":3voat4ie said:
I think you are giving him way too much credit here, maybe it’s because you are used to subpar linebacker play..... The ball was underthrown, if it was a bit higher it’s likely a completion since Foster was tripping over his own feet. It was a good play, don’t get me wrong......and color me biased if you will, but I’ve seen Wagner and KJ Wright make plays like that fairly often.

I'm tired of Bobby Wagner.

A very good, perhaps great LB, but overrated here.

Never played on s*** teams like Patrick Willis from 2007-2010. Willis' best years as LB were before Harbaugh, and then he gladly took on a role that allowed Bowman to shine more because of his position for the overall betterment of the team. That was a baller till the very end. Good team or bad, he shined.

Wagner, we don't know how he looks on less than a dominant defense.....we'll see how good he is this year with a few less "dogs" around him.

KJ Wright is just a good scheme fit LB. If he can't command $10M+ APY in the FA market, that's all he is.

And yes Foster is young, but IMO he has done more in his first two seasons than Wagner in his first two playing with elites. Same system too...

1st round pedigree versus 2nd round. Rarely wrong.

chris98251

Reaction score
NINEster":1gbkcbtl said:
Sports Hernia":1gbkcbtl said:
5_Golden_Rings":1gbkcbtl said:

I'm tired of Bobby Wagner.

A very good, perhaps great LB, but overrated here.

Never played on s*** teams like Patrick Willis from 2007-2010. Willis' best years as LB were before Harbaugh, and then he gladly took on a role that allowed Bowman to shine more because of his position for the overall betterment of the team. That was a baller till the very end. Good team or bad, he shined.

Wagner, we don't know how he looks on less than a dominant defense.....we'll see how good he is this year with a few less "dogs" around him.

KJ Wright is just a good scheme fit LB. If he can't command $10M+ APY in the FA market, that's all he is.

And yes Foster is young, but IMO he has done more in his first two seasons than Wagner in his first two playing with elites. Same system too...

1st round pedigree versus 2nd round. Rarely wrong.

Except around 50 percent of the time, take your trolling somewhere else, 49ers have the look of promise so your back here to try and smear a team that has kicked your ass for years when you think you see a chink in the armor.

adeltaY

Reaction score
WTF? Bobby Wagner is overrated and KJ Wright is nothing more than a good scheme fit? Nonsense. I'll take both over Reuben right now given his off the field concerns (of which they have none) and the fact that Reuben hasn't even played a full season yet. I suppose Russell Wilson is worse than RG3 because pedigree? Similar to how Derek Carr is worse than Blake Bortles? Or how Antonio Brown is worse than Kelvin Benjamin.

Come back to us when Foster is a 4 time All-pro. No one was saying anything about Willis. No one except Niners fans with a persecution complex believes the league's overall opinion of Willis is anything besides he was a generational talent at the position whose production matched.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":46x1lrr1 said:
WTF? Bobby Wagner is overrated and KJ Wright is nothing more than a good scheme fit? Nonsense. I'll take both over Reuben right now given his off the field concerns (of which they have none) and the fact that Reuben hasn't even played a full season yet. I suppose Russell Wilson is worse than RG3 because pedigree? Similar to how Derek Carr is worse than Blake Bortles? Or how Antonio Brown is worse than Kelvin Benjamin.

Come back to us when Foster is a 4 time All-pro. No one was saying anything about Willis. No one except Niners fans with a persecution complex believes the league's overall opinion of Willis is anything besides he was a generational talent at the position whose production matched.
So much this.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":38owela5 said:
SoulfishHawk":38owela5 said:
ReubEn is a walking time bomb, just a matter of time before he doesn't something stupid. Again.........

You could very well be right, but I actually kinda doubt it. This situation scared him. He thought he might have lost football. My hope is that it wakes him up.

The good news is that its not an addiction like it was with Aldon. Bad news is there is no cure for stupidity. Just hoping this whole thing woke him up.
Could have swore you said your first sentence numerous times when it came to Alldumb Smith.
Stupidity is rarely cured, see Johnny Football, Zeke Elliott, Dez Bryant etc etc etc

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I don’t think a concussion is going to help his poor decision making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk