Marshawn Lynch finally gets his due.

Good for him.
659e2bfdebeab252363422a5f99ab03d.jpg

5c34f1b16ea4edad418a8936ff72f665.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.co ... 8db&sr=amp

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I will always love Marshawn.

He is this driven caring individual that loved to flip off Bevell. How could you not love that?

He is also really genuine (or does an amazing job of faking that)

chris98251

Reaction score
They guy loves to have fun, he's a great community guy. honest and forthcoming, works hard and is a tough SOB, because he is what you see is what you get he is also a target for everyone to attack in the media.

Great to see him having a blast with this.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If I could choose one athlete either past or present to spend a week with, its that guy.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
[youtube]LXAoq-qDu6Y[/youtube]

This video is for the “sweet heat” Skittles but it’s a good watch (worth a couple mins), and this is the perfect place to post it.

Edit

And it’s just another example of how Marshawn didn’t have issue with being on camera away from football.
I think it’s 100% obvious that he didn’t like/trust the “sports” media.

I’d love to know the true/whole story of how that relationship evolved. I know we have bits and pieces, and can speculate but I’d love to hear it in his own words.

I really miss “BeastMode” being on our team, and I don’t even care if he lost a step or two. I just think he added so many intangible benefits.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
He probably would of had the Lynch skittles a longtime ago...if they gave him the ball on the goal line...

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Great, another pack that will just end up on eBay for $100 to the lucky few that get them.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":4guyujkd said:

This video is for the “sweet heat” Skittles but it’s a good watch (worth a couple mins), and this is the perfect place to post it.

Edit

And it’s just another example of how Marshawn didn’t have issue with being on camera away from football.

I’d love to know the true/whole story of how that relationship evolved. I know we have bits and pieces, and can speculate but I’d love to hear it in his own words.

I really miss “BeastMode” being on our team, and I don’t even care if he lost a step or two. I just think he added so many intangible benefits.

It started in Buffalo when he was having issues there with a coach and or the GM and they benched him for being himself, got to the media as something else and blown up and they were calling him a bust and a failure, team mates loved him and supported him.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":10ymn21r said:
pmedic920":10ymn21r said:

Edit

It started in Buffalo when he was having issues there with a coach and or the GM and they benched him for being himself, got to the media as something else and blown up and they were calling him a bust and a failure, team mates loved him and supported him.

I understand that much.

Really just saying I’d like to actually hear his side, in his words.

Anything else is really just speculation.

We have bits and pieces, even the situation according to MikeRob but those are not Marshawn’s words.

Threedee

Reaction score
I will always fondly remember Lynch playing Mortal Combat X on Conan O'Brien with Gronk during media week.