What If the Ravens Release QB Robert Griffin III At Cutdown

hawkpride

Reaction score
Would you take him as a backup to RW? I know we just signed Huntly. but RGIII would or should be a much better backup. He is a scrambling style QB like RW, just has a bad injury history, as we all know, but as a back up to RW he hopefully would not be playing much. And how ironic would that be, RGIII backing up RW.

What you think?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
hawkpride":1q23yo2t said:
Would you take him as a backup to RW? I know we just signed Huntly. but RGIII would or should be a much better backup. He is a scrambling style QB like RW, just has a bad injury history, as we all know, but as a back up to RW he hopefully would not be playing much. And how ironic would that be, RGIII backing up RW.

What you think?

I like RGIII, and would love to see him as a reasonably priced backup for Russ.

Additionally, though very minor, the irony of the situation with respect to draft-day grades when these two QBs came out would be very satisfying (as a Hawk fan, of course; not wishing anything negative on RG, or the Redskins).

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3bjeds1u said:
Mute thread now...we got Rodgers understudy now...

The word is "moot", not "mute", though in this case the pun almost fits.

I wouldn't put it past Schneider to bring in someone like RGIII if he were available, at least talent-wise.

Other issues may be important that I'm unaware of.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Q: What is the Ravens Release RG3?

A: He will still suck, next question.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
The team has had chances to go for RGIII in the past and never bit on it before. If he were to get cut then I'm sure it'll be business as usual.