Donald signs for $22.5 million APY

rossob

Reaction score
mistaowen":6ulx55ay said:
Sgt. Largent":6ulx55ay said:
Davis after hearing this news.

Dl8S8 yXcAEfoMk

World's greatest haircut.

Can anyone explain to me, why he has that haircut? Are there scars he hides? Or what is it?
I don't think anyone would actually believe that that looks good or better than just shaving it all off.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Anything less than a Superbowl is going to be a massive disapointment. They are not going to be set up well for long term success.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Russell’s knees and shoulder are scared. That’s quite a D Line.

hawks85

Reaction score
Seattle better due something about this earl situation. Now there are some players getting extended etc...Your move Hawks. If we are going to compete with the rams and that freaking Defense something needs to get done...NOW.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
hawks85":36vkjlxz said:
Seattle better due something about this earl situation. Now there are some players getting extended etc...Your move Hawks. If we are going to compete with the rams and that freaking Defense something needs to get done...NOW.

Earl has ZERO leverage in a retooling/rebuilding year, when the safety market is already down and you have starting caliber safeties being released or still sitting in FA.

No thanks.

HawkGA

Reaction score
rossob":5fgllty6 said:
Can anyone explain to me, why he has that haircut? Are there scars he hides? Or what is it?
I don't think anyone would actually believe that that looks good or better than just shaving it all off.

My guess is it involved a bet that a billionaire could get laid no matter what and he's still trying to win.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
rossob":1wdy44st said:
mistaowen":1wdy44st said:
Sgt. Largent":1wdy44st said:
Davis after hearing this news.

Dl8S8 yXcAEfoMk

World's greatest haircut.

I once read that he basically does it just to screw with people. He knows it is ridiculous and doesn't give a damn....

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hopefully, now that he has his boatload of $$$$…...he will get fat and slow.... (I can wish).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Davis reminds me of the guy in the movie Benchwarmers that’s afraid of the sun and lives in his closet with his toy sword.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3frphntw said:
Davis reminds me of the guy in the movie Benchwarmers that’s afraid of the sun and lives in his closet with his toy sword.

Tenor

Howie was a bright spot in a (typically) terrible Happy Madison film. But it's Nick Swardson, so it was probably gonna be awesome.

I also am reminded of this:

Tenor

RockinHawks

Reaction score
How fickle the NFL is, a day and a half as the highest paid defensive player...then Mack gets traded and signs a new deal. LOL

I wonder how long it takes before Donald holds out for a new, more "fair" contract (I'm looking at you ET).
:sarcasm_off:

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think you should mostly wonder about when Wilson plays Donald. Not what D is paid

ivotuk

Reaction score
The thing that impressed me most, and made me a little emotional, was when he said "I was able to call my mom and dad and tell them that they never had to work again a day in their life." You could tell that meant a lot to him, and he seemed emotional. It's not often enough that people care that much about their parents.

I heard on TV that Mark flies to his barber, and pays $3,000 for that hair cut. He must get other "amenities" besides the haircut. Maybe a nail trim too. Heavy emphasis on "trim." (That's what my Texas g/f used to call it. :p)