Jerick McKinnon

chris98251

Reaction score
Done for the year, torn ACL, well there goes the 49ers offense, when they signed him to a big payday they had said he was the piece they needed, now they have Morris and it will be pound the ball.

rlkats

Reaction score
Wish they would have kept Hyde to begin with. We will see how it goes. I’m not very optimistic about the RB position now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone will accuse me of being a Niners fan but that’s a Horrible break for him and that team. Injuries suck!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":3ofa96sy said:
Wish they would have kept Hyde to begin with. We will see how it goes. I’m not very optimistic about the RB position now.
While I thought Hyde was a tad over-rated by some niner fans, I was surprised they let him get away.
Was it a $$$ issue???

SF49r

Reaction score
This one hurts. At least Alfred Morris looked great with the 1's in preseason

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":33ekanp8 said:
rlkats":33ekanp8 said:
While I thought Hyde was a tad over-rated by some niner fans, I was surprised they let him get away.
Was it a $$$ issue???

I think it was more of a round peg in a square hole. Hyde is a dance and hit type RB he not natural at Kyles scheme. We will see what happens.

rlkats

Reaction score
SF49r":12q1v9si said:

Morris was never known for his receiving abilities. Hopefully he gets hungry and balls out. We will see.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I have to say plebzone was an entertaining read. It would be hilarious if 12 and 7 got injured as the place would explode.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
He was really dominating out of the backfield in practice. Really feel bad for him, and this definitely is a huge blow to the 49ers season based on his practice work as a receiver.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":23eqybjf said:
I don’t think anyone will accuse me of being a Niners fan but that’s a Horrible break for him and that team. Injuries suck!
Agree 100%

adeltaY

Reaction score
rlkats":1cxbeuaz said:
SF49r":1cxbeuaz said:

Morris was never known for his receiving abilities. Hopefully he gets hungry and balls out. We will see.

Picked up Morris in fantasy... he worth starting over Carson?

rlkats

Reaction score
adeltaY":up1dv0by said:
rlkats":up1dv0by said:
SF49r":up1dv0by said:

Man I really couldn’t tell you. I’m not up to speed on Morris. I haven’t watched him to much. Someone else would have to give you that answer sorry.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Never want to see any player get hurt. Hope he recovers 100%.

I was particuarily looking forward to watching him prove how overrated he is. Now Whiner fans get to keep their heads burrowed in the sand with “what if,” instead of seeing him average three yards a carry again.

adeltaY

Reaction score
rlkats":wahfdvfn said:
adeltaY":wahfdvfn said:
rlkats":wahfdvfn said:
SF49r":wahfdvfn said:

Man I really couldn’t tell you. I’m not up to speed on Morris. I haven’t watched him to much. Someone else would have to give you that answer sorry.

No worries dawg. Right now I'm figuring yall offense will be must better than ours so Morris is a better play. Just worried he won't get a ton of snaps and touches

rlkats

Reaction score
adeltaY":2kq9kkyg said:
rlkats":2kq9kkyg said:
adeltaY":2kq9kkyg said:
rlkats":2kq9kkyg said:

No worries dawg. Right now I'm figuring yall offense will be must better than ours so Morris is a better play. Just worried he won't get a ton of snaps and touches

I think he will get his fair share. We don’t really have a up the gut type of back for the short gain needs. From what I understand he did good in Washington with Shanny as OC.