LeV Bell

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Have you guys ever witnessed anything like this? The Steelers players and most notably his offensive line have publicly come out in support of the front office in his hold out. One offensive linemen said he’s already over paid as it is and said he believes back up Connor is a better running back anyway. Another OL is tweeting out funny cartoons making fun of him. I don’t know that he can ever return now. He must truly be a bag.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/05/leveo ... h-steelers

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Pretty crazy. I can’t remember anything quite like it. If the OLine does not respect their RB, that is not good at all.

Steelers would probably love a trade, but Bells value is in the can.

I feel like his agent has made a bad situation even worse, too. Talking about load/touches impacting future earnings and so on. What GM wants that? The entitlement is strong with this one, and money is clearly way more important than anything. Would not touch this guy with a 10 foot pole.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I wonder if he's on drugs? He and his agent. Doesn't want to come back and take a pee test so claims he wants more money. Either way, the guy is an asshole, sticking it to his team mates. Don't blame them for being angry.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with what he's doing.

Get paid as much as you can young man, especially if it means wearing your body down for a living.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":35t1z7er said:

Get paid as much as you can young man, especially if it means wearing your body down for a living.

T.O. is that you?
:p

acer1240

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1fwm8hsh said:

He has a family to feed and his budget just does not balance unless the gets that extra 2 million per year.

I've never seen anything like this before but I'm happy those lineman are speaking out.

Incredibly selfish shit imho.