Falcons @ Eagles

kidhawk

Reaction score
The NFL season was pushed back due to weather, but they should be getting the game under way (hopefully) soon. It's good to have the NFL back.

I really don't have a strong feeling either way with this game, just hoping for some good football, but poor weather and week 1 rust means it could be very sloppy tonight.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Can't seem to find an illegal stream that doesn't have viruses. What a shame. :rumble:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":11np8jfp said:
Can't seem to find an illegal stream that doesn't have viruses. What a shame. :rumble:

That's why you find the legal ones :2thumbs:

[urltargetblank]http://stream.nbcsports.com/nfl/watch-sunday-night-football[/urltargetblank]

MrThortan

Reaction score
Great to have regular season football back on my TV. Don't care who wins I guess, but if I had to choose it would be the Eagles losing.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I really like that they are blowing offsides dead. Never liked the free play bs.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Was really looking forward to seeing a good NFL match up for the season opener..what a boring, sucky first half. Refs have taken all of the excitement out of it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
(Pet Peeve #347)

I remember wondering why we didn't get to wear XLVIII Champions patches on our jerseys for the 2014 season. I noticed the Eagles have their SB patches on. Did the league start doing it after 2014? It's a cool little added touch.

Next thing I suppose you are going to try to tell me the NFL won't allow us to wear our old uniforms (silver helmets) due to some stupid rule about helmet safety.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
As Dungy said, this game has been more about bad offense than good defense. The flags have played a part, but both teams have looked ugly.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Ive counted at least six flags that really didn't need to be thrown