Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Falcons @ Eagles

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Falcons @ Eagles
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Eagles LT with so many uncalled false starts tonight. Good for him.

Saw at least one of those.

He tackled the guy that for injured. Wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him down.
    The NFL refs are already in mid-season form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 pm
  • Eagles have a real nice D line
    94Smith
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:15 pm
  • Takeaways from this game.

--Matt Ryan makes $30M APY because he plays on Julio Jones' team. Ryan is absolutely pedestrian without him. There are people out there that think Ryan is better than Wilson. Which I will never understand. Sark is damn bad, but Matt Ryan needs to be carried by his OC to make plays.

--Throughout the night I debated whether Bevell was better than Sark, it is a close matchup, but I think Bevell just barely edges him out. Sark is a likely candidate to be fired mid-season. A few OCs always end up getting canned by mid-year.

--I wasn't particularly impressed with Philly. In the context of them being the champs and bringing back most of their team. They should look like world beaters, instead it showcased once again how razor thin it is in the NFL from being in-or-out when it comes to making the playoffs particularly in the NFC this year. Wentz has to get right before he plays or they won't make a deep run. If Wentz plays hobbled they are done. The NFC is too deep this year.

--The NFC is now the NBA's Western Conference. There are 13 playoff caliber teams in the NFC vying for 6 spots.

Rams
    Seahawks
    49ers
    Packers
    Vikings
    Bears
    Lions
    Saints
    Panthers
    Falcons
    Eagles
    Redskins
    Cowboys

----------------------
    Arizona
    New York Giants (And the Giants probably won't be that bad.)
    Tampa Bay

--The game is over officiated, and I don't know how many more years I can keep watching this.

--Too many stoppages, flags, commericals, reviews, flags, injury timeouts, more commercials, flags, more flags. It takes way too long to watch an NFL football game live now.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:02 am
  • Missing Wentz and Jeffrey was a big deal for the Eagles as Foles was just awful this game. 3.44 YPA... Ajayi averaged 0.7 more yards per rush than Foles did per pass!
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:21 am
  • adeltaY wrote:Missing Wentz and Jeffrey was a big deal for the Eagles as Foles was just awful this game. 3.44 YPA... Ajayi averaged 0.7 more yards per rush than Foles did per pass!

This. Eagles are really struggling at the WR position and it showed last night. A UDFA who was on the bubble a week ago had the second most snaps last night as a WR and I think he only had one catch. With Alshon out for probably another month and Mack Hollins out for at least another six weeks, can’t help but wonder if they dip their toe into the Dez pool now that his salary is non-guaranteed.

Also, that Eagles defense is something else. This was without Nigel Bradham who is the teams best LB and will be back next week and Timmy Jernigan who probably won’t be back until the mid point of the year. Sidney Jones looked really good too.

They were hobbled last night and I didn’t feel super confident as an Eagles fan and it wasn’t pretty but against teams like the Falcons, it doesn’t have to be. Get the win and get everybody healthy for the back half.

....and now....8 hours of travel to get back to SEA.
    xkj1985x
    NET Rookie

Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:04 am
  • Fade wrote:The game is over officiated, and I don't know how many more years I can keep watching this. Too many stoppages, flags, commericals, reviews, flags, injury timeouts, more commercials, flags, more flags. It takes way too long to watch an NFL football game live now.

Wow you ain't kidding. It was brutal to watch last night. Preseason Game 5 anyone?

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:19 am
  • Aros wrote:
    Fade wrote:The game is over officiated, and I don't know how many more years I can keep watching this. Too many stoppages, flags, commericals, reviews, flags, injury timeouts, more commercials, flags, more flags. It takes way too long to watch an NFL football game live now.

Wow you ain't kidding. It was brutal to watch last night. Preseason Game 5 anyone?

Yep. I left the Flag Football game after half and went to bed. Was not even enjoyable to watch. Almost put on that evil movie I have in the dvd player...yanno the one. Psycho girl kills green lady....sister goes after her and she kills her too. Must be some meds in that movie too...as a lion, scarecrow, and tin woodsman can talk. Wierd.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:48 am
  • I miss the game...How was Bennett?
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:58 am
  • rcaido wrote:I miss the game...How was Bennett?

Couple good tackles against the run and a few good pass rushes but otherwise nada. He just doesn't look as good as the monster of 2013-2015, which makes sense but is kinda sad.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:31 am
  • adeltaY wrote:
    rcaido wrote:I miss the game...How was Bennett?

Couple good tackles against the run and a few good pass rushes but otherwise nada. He just doesn't look as good as the monster of 2013-2015, which makes sense but is kinda sad.

Bennett is in a good spot where he’s now coming in off the bench rotationally. I think he’ll improve as the year goes on as well.
    xkj1985x
    NET Rookie

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:43 am
  • Read 28 flags were thrown in this game.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:17 pm
  • adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:24 am
  • Fade wrote:Takeaways from this game.

--Matt Ryan makes $30M APY because he plays on Julio Jones' team. Ryan is absolutely pedestrian without him. There are people out there that think Ryan is better than Wilson. Which I will never understand. Sark is damn bad, but Matt Ryan needs to be carried by his OC to make plays.

--Throughout the night I debated whether Bevell was better than Sark, it is a close matchup, but I think Bevell just barely edges him out. Sark is a likely candidate to be fired mid-season. A few OCs always end up getting canned by mid-year.

--I wasn't particularly impressed with Philly. In the context of them being the champs and bringing back most of their team. They should look like world beaters, instead it showcased once again how razor thin it is in the NFL from being in-or-out when it comes to making the playoffs particularly in the NFC this year. Wentz has to get right before he plays or they won't make a deep run. If Wentz plays hobbled they are done. The NFC is too deep this year.

--The NFC is now the NBA's Western Conference. There are 13 playoff caliber teams in the NFC vying for 6 spots.

Rams
    Seahawks
    49ers
    Packers
    Vikings
    Bears
    Lions
    Saints
    Panthers
    Falcons
    Eagles
    Redskins
    Cowboys

----------------------
    Arizona
    Tampa Bay

--The game is over officiated, and I don't know how many more years I can keep watching this.

--Too many stoppages, flags, commericals, reviews, flags, injury timeouts, more commercials, flags, more flags. It takes way too long to watch an NFL football game live now.

I just watched this game finally.

Matt Ryan is freaking garbage. How he has the nickname Matty Ice is a JOKE..a FREAKING JOKE..he is a total LOSER of a QB who cant ever get it done when it matters. He has ALWAYS been surrounded by great offensive talent and still cannot get it done. Falcons will NEVER win anything with Matt Ryan at the helm.

On the Flip Side it looks like Foles lost his magical playoff superpowers and came back to Earth and is back to who he always is. An average at best QB that can only rely on scheme to look better than he is.

Philly looked like absolute crap for the "world champions" . Falcons literally had the ball 3 seperate times inside the redzone and came up with a total of ZERO points to show how inept they are and also missed an XP. They win the game despite Foles going 19/34 117 yards 1INT with a 50.7 QB rating.

Right now neither of these garbage teams look like the class of the NFC. Unless the Rams and Vikings look like crap Sunday those would be my pick as best in the NFC right now

Overrated Matt Ryan 1/9 Redzone passing, and Falcons 4-15 3rd Down Conv...that is HORRIBLE

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:45 am
  • WilsonMVP wrote:
    Fade wrote:Takeaways from this game.

Rams
    Seahawks
    49ers
    Packers
    Vikings
    Bears
    Lions
    Saints
    Panthers
    Falcons
    Eagles
    Redskins
    Cowboys

----------------------
    Arizona
    Tampa Bay

I just watched this game finally.

Matt Ryan is freaking garbage. How he has the nickname Matty Ice is a JOKE..a FREAKING JOKE..he is a total LOSER of a QB who cant ever get it done when it matters. He has ALWAYS been surrounded by great offensive talent and still cannot get it done. Falcons will NEVER win anything with Matt Ryan at the helm.

On the Flip Side it looks like Foles lost his magical playoff superpowers and came back to Earth and is back to who he always is. An average at best QB that can only rely on scheme to look better than he is.

Philly looked like absolute crap for the "world champions" . Falcons literally had the ball 3 seperate times inside the redzone and came up with a total of ZERO points to show how inept they are and also missed an XP. They win the game despite Foles going 19/34 117 yards 1INT with a 50.7 QB rating.

Right now neither of these garbage teams look like the class of the NFC. Unless the Rams and Vikings look like crap Sunday those would be my pick as best in the NFC right now

Overrated Matt Ryan 1/9 Redzone passing, and Falcons 4-15 3rd Down Conv...that is HORRIBLE

Fade
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information