Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

NFC West QB's

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
NFC West QB's
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:00 pm
  • Since I watched the Niners and Hawks games I figured I would start a thread on comparisons.

Jimmy Garoppolo - 15 / 33, 261 yds, 1 TD and 3 pics: He had a very inaccurate day, mostly due to his starting and backup RT going down due to injury. But he had multiple bad decisions. The Vikings pass rush was better after the starters went down for injury, but Jimmy had time in the pocket to make good choices. His receivers dropped multiple passes and TD's. Overall rough game for the Niners.

Russel Wilson - 19 / 33, 298 yds, 3 TD and 2 pics: Wilson was not to bad today. Sometimes that oline didn't hold up, but man the Denver pass rush was insane. The hawks D had some struggles but nothing I think they don't get over. Maybe some hawk fans can add to this.

Sam Bradford - 23-34, 153 yds, 0 TD and 1 pick: Didn't get to watch the game but by the stats and score it looks like it was worse than my niners game. Any Cards fans have input?
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Re: NFC West QB's
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:48 pm
  • Honorable mention to Patrick Mahomes because, thank God the Cardinals didn’t take him.

15 of 27 for 256 yards. 4 TDS 0 ints for a rating of 127.5

This kid is special. So glad he went to Reid instead of Arians. Yes I know BA retired.
    Fire Tom Cable

Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:58 pm
  • bigskydoc wrote:Honorable mention to Patrick Mahomes because, thank God the Cardinals didn’t take him.

This kid is special. So glad he went to Reid instead of Arians. Yes I know BA retired.

Wow crazy stay line. Wow.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:00 pm
  • bigskydoc wrote:Honorable mention to Patrick Mahomes because, thank God the Cardinals didn’t take him.

This. I was begging Shanahan to take him last year and took heat on the 49ers boards over it. But the guy is a Brett Favre clone. How anyone can see his college film and not see the absurd arm strength, the anticipatory throws, the throws off of his spot, the off balance accuracy, and the coolness, etc, just baffles me. Not to mention he's been around professional athletes his entire life. The guy is going to be a perennial pro bowler in a couple of years.
    Sports Hernia wrote:Mayfield has grown on me a bit, but I disagree with him here.

If an employer fires/terminates me, why do I owe them any sort of “loyalty”?

&@$# that!

That's what Sherman said
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:48 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:Honorable mention to Patrick Mahomes because, thank God the Cardinals didn’t take him.

This. I was begging Shanahan to take him last year and took heat on the 49ers boards over it. But the guy is a Brett Favre clone. How anyone can see his college film and not see the absurd arm strength, the anticipatory throws, the throws off of his spot, the off balance accuracy, and the coolness, etc, just baffles me. Not to mention he's been around professional athletes his entire life. The guy is going to be a perennial pro bowler in a couple of years.

Yep. Saw it when he played Seattle in the preseason last year. He has all of the tools and going to be a great one if he stays upright.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:51 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:Honorable mention to Patrick Mahomes because, thank God the Cardinals didn’t take him.

Yep. Saw it when he played Seattle in the preseason last year. He has all of the tools and going to be a great one if he stays upright.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:50 am
  • rlkats wrote:Since I watched the Niners and Hawks games I figured I would start a thread on comparisons.

Jimmy Garoppolo - 15 / 33, 261 yds, 1 TD and 3 pics: He had a very inaccurate day, mostly due to his starting and backup RT going down due to injury. But he had multiple bad decisions. The Vikings pass rush was better after the starters went down for injury, but Jimmy had time in the pocket to make good choices. His receivers dropped multiple passes and TD's. Overall rough game for the Niners.

Russel Wilson - 19 / 33, 298 yds, 3 TD and 2 pics: Wilson was not to bad today. Sometimes that oline didn't hold up, but man the Denver pass rush was insane. The hawks D had some struggles but nothing I think they don't get over. Maybe some hawk fans can add to this.

Sam Bradford - 23-34, 153 yds, 0 TD and 1 pick: Didn't get to watch the game but by the stats and score it looks like it was worse than my niners game. Any Cards fans have input?

A packer fan watched the game as long as he could put up with it and gave me a tiny bit of insight...."Simple, BADford is done." Mentioned it was his 4th team and 4 times is not a charm.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information