NFC West QB's

rlkats

Reaction score
Since I watched the Niners and Hawks games I figured I would start a thread on comparisons.

Jimmy Garoppolo - 15 / 33, 261 yds, 1 TD and 3 pics: He had a very inaccurate day, mostly due to his starting and backup RT going down due to injury. But he had multiple bad decisions. The Vikings pass rush was better after the starters went down for injury, but Jimmy had time in the pocket to make good choices. His receivers dropped multiple passes and TD's. Overall rough game for the Niners.

Russel Wilson - 19 / 33, 298 yds, 3 TD and 2 pics: Wilson was not to bad today. Sometimes that oline didn't hold up, but man the Denver pass rush was insane. The hawks D had some struggles but nothing I think they don't get over. Maybe some hawk fans can add to this.

Sam Bradford - 23-34, 153 yds, 0 TD and 1 pick: Didn't get to watch the game but by the stats and score it looks like it was worse than my niners game. Any Cards fans have input?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Honorable mention to Patrick Mahomes because, thank God the Cardinals didn’t take him.

15 of 27 for 256 yards. 4 TDS 0 ints for a rating of 127.5

This kid is special. So glad he went to Reid instead of Arians. Yes I know BA retired.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3eufnfv3 said:
Honorable mention to Patrick Mahomes because, thank God the Cardinals didn’t take him.

This kid is special. So glad he went to Reid instead of Arians. Yes I know BA retired.

Wow crazy stay line. Wow.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
bigskydoc":wpmcuif8 said:

This. I was begging Shanahan to take him last year and took heat on the 49ers boards over it. But the guy is a Brett Favre clone. How anyone can see his college film and not see the absurd arm strength, the anticipatory throws, the throws off of his spot, the off balance accuracy, and the coolness, etc, just baffles me. Not to mention he's been around professional athletes his entire life. The guy is going to be a perennial pro bowler in a couple of years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":10xfxf3e said:
bigskydoc":10xfxf3e said:

This. I was begging Shanahan to take him last year and took heat on the 49ers boards over it. But the guy is a Brett Favre clone. How anyone can see his college film and not see the absurd arm strength, the anticipatory throws, the throws off of his spot, the off balance accuracy, and the coolness, etc, just baffles me. Not to mention he's been around professional athletes his entire life. The guy is going to be a perennial pro bowler in a couple of years.
Yep. Saw it when he played Seattle in the preseason last year. He has all of the tools and going to be a great one if he stays upright.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2rj5n4ds said:
bigskydoc":2rj5n4ds said:

Yep. Saw it when he played Seattle in the preseason last year. He has all of the tools and going to be a great one if he stays upright.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rlkats":8immbwr9 said:
Since I watched the Niners and Hawks games I figured I would start a thread on comparisons.

Jimmy Garoppolo - 15 / 33, 261 yds, 1 TD and 3 pics: He had a very inaccurate day, mostly due to his starting and backup RT going down due to injury. But he had multiple bad decisions. The Vikings pass rush was better after the starters went down for injury, but Jimmy had time in the pocket to make good choices. His receivers dropped multiple passes and TD's. Overall rough game for the Niners.

Russel Wilson - 19 / 33, 298 yds, 3 TD and 2 pics: Wilson was not to bad today. Sometimes that oline didn't hold up, but man the Denver pass rush was insane. The hawks D had some struggles but nothing I think they don't get over. Maybe some hawk fans can add to this.

Sam Bradford - 23-34, 153 yds, 0 TD and 1 pick: Didn't get to watch the game but by the stats and score it looks like it was worse than my niners game. Any Cards fans have input?

A packer fan watched the game as long as he could put up with it and gave me a tiny bit of insight...."Simple, BADford is done." Mentioned it was his 4th team and 4 times is not a charm.

Latest posts