Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Mahomes

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Mahomes
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:15 pm
  • OMG...

Haven't paid much attention to him thus far, but watched the SAN DIEGO / KC game today from start to finish.

OMG...

Dude was brilliant. Mistake free ball. Poise. Beautiful passes. Strong Arm. Made Adjustments. Great Play Calling by the OC.
    Man, I should have started watching him earlier. If he plays like I saw him play today, I think KC could exorcise some playoff demons. I'm not sure there's a young QB I would take over this dude. Not Wentz, Not Jimmy G., and certainly not Goff.

Is this par for the course, I did I just catch him on a darn good day?
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Re: Mahomes
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:08 pm
  • Remains to be seen, but he looks really promising. Keep in mind that Reid is an offensive genius and he's tailored the offense to fit Mahomes' strengths and minimize his weaknesses probably better than any other coach could. Also throw in that the Chiefs have won nine straight against the Chargers - they've just had their number the past few years.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:18 am
  • rjdriver wrote:OMG...

Haven't paid much attention to him thus far, but watched the SAN DIEGO / KC game today from start to finish.

OMG...

Dude was brilliant. Mistake free ball. Poise. Beautiful passes. Strong Arm. Made Adjustments. Great Play Calling by the OC.
    Man, I should have started watching him earlier. If he plays like I saw him play today, I think KC could exorcise some playoff demons. I'm not sure there's a young QB I would take over this dude. Not Wentz, Not Jimmy G., and certainly not Goff.

Is this par for the course, I did I just catch him on a darn good day?

Mobile QB bias effect going on there.

And don't forget, for all the great offensive production, he will have to win a divisional game to be worth anything really.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:11 am
  • There was a story during that draft that the Seahawks tried to trade up to get him...which makes you wonder why....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:23 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information