Piss Poor Effort and Clock Mgmt By Ravens At End

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was watching TNF and the Ravens are down by 11 with just over a minute to play, driving, somewhere close to mid field. The plays were horrible. They took their time getting to the line and chose plays in the middle with NO chance to stop the clock. Remember, they were 11 points down so it was still a two possession game. Not easy, but possible with the right calls to the sidelines and a sense of urgency which they displayed neither.

I would be LIVID if I was a Ravens fan, watching that piss-poor effort at the end of the game. Not that the percentage was high to come back and win but the way they played they had NO chance.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
141 people read this post and yet not one person agreed or bothered to respond. That tells me there are no Ravens fans lurking here, lol.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Aros":380bdppf said:
I was watching TNF and the Ravens are down by 11 with just over a minute to play, driving, somewhere close to mid field. The plays were horrible. They took their time getting to the line and chose plays in the middle with NO chance to stop the clock. Remember, they were 11 points down so it was still a two possession game. Not easy, but possible with the right calls to the sidelines and a sense of urgency which they displayed neither.

I would be LIVID if I was a Ravens fan, watching that piss-poor effort at the end of the game. Not that the percentage was high to come back and win but the way they played they had NO chance.

Saw it again with the Giants last night. They needed a TD and a FG, and wasted too much time trying for the TD - ended up kicking the FG anyway and didn't have enough time even if they had recovered the onside kick.