Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Inside The NFL

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Inside The NFL
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:47 am
  • Does anyone know if Inside The NFL is going to be re-broadcast on NFL Network like it has the past few years? I love watching that show and I haven't seen it on NFL Network's listings...Only Showtime which I don't have.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Inside The NFL
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:21 am
  • Nothing to do with this post, but oh my does Inside the NFL remind me of my youth.

Len Dawson and Nick Buoniconti were my outlet to the NFL throughout the 80’s. I used to wait with anticipation for the Seahawks highlights to be shown. Of course, they were always at the end and much shorter than most, but I still looked forward to it weekly. I think we had some illegal unscrambled HBO or something.

God bless this show as well as the George Michael Sports Machine. It gave me 3-5 minutes of Seahawks a week (I left Seattle at 5 years old). When I contrast that with the resources I have presently to keep me abreast of my team, it’s mind blowing.
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:23 am
  • Yep, great memories. Inside The NFL isn't quite the same anymore, but I still looked forward to the NFL Films produced highlights and the banter is always good between the co-hosts. I hope NFLN picks it back up this season.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:02 pm
  • Monday Night Football.

Howard Cosell and the weekend Highlights was the first one, when I was a wee lad and used to watch it every week, it's how you kept up on you football hero's.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:21 pm
  • Was it Alcoa that used to do the fantastic finishes? I loved those
    acer1240
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:08 pm
  • rjdriver wrote:Nothing to do with this post, but oh my does Inside the NFL remind me of my youth.

Len Dawson and Nick Buoniconti were my outlet to the NFL throughout the 80’s. I used to wait with anticipation for the Seahawks highlights to be shown. Of course, they were always at the end and much shorter than most, but I still looked forward to it weekly. I think we had some illegal unscrambled HBO or something.

God bless this show as well as the George Michael Sports Machine. It gave me 3-5 minutes of Seahawks a week (I left Seattle at 5 years old). When I contrast that with the resources I have presently to keep me abreast of my team, it’s mind blowing.

Same here
    A.D.I.D.A.S.
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:12 am
  • A.D.I.D.A.S. wrote:
    rjdriver wrote:Nothing to do with this post, but oh my does Inside the NFL remind me of my youth.

Same here

I just posted the same thing (Inside he NFL) not long ago..
    I left when was 13 and that show was the only way to see Hawks .
    I hated having to wait till the end of the show but without question
    that was a done deal.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:30 am
  • This might be the best thread hijacking I've ever seen.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:02 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:This might be the best thread hijacking I've ever seen.

Hmmmph.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:37 am
  • Thx for posting. I watched every week last year, now it just shows up as being only on Showtime. Weak
    If you hear anything, please post, I'll do the same. But I really love the show and it just seems corny that it's not on again this year for everyone to see.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:28 am
  • Aros wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:This might be the best thread hijacking I've ever seen.

Hmmmph.

Maybe hijacking isn't the right word, but if I'm not mistaken, nobody has answered your central question but it has turned into a great reflection on some of the great football related stuff of the 80s. Great memories!

Edit . . . well, until Soulfish had to go and ruin it by actually addressing your question!
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information