Inside The NFL

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Inside The NFL is going to be re-broadcast on NFL Network like it has the past few years? I love watching that show and I haven't seen it on NFL Network's listings...Only Showtime which I don't have.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Nothing to do with this post, but oh my does Inside the NFL remind me of my youth.

Len Dawson and Nick Buoniconti were my outlet to the NFL throughout the 80’s. I used to wait with anticipation for the Seahawks highlights to be shown. Of course, they were always at the end and much shorter than most, but I still looked forward to it weekly. I think we had some illegal unscrambled HBO or something.

God bless this show as well as the George Michael Sports Machine. It gave me 3-5 minutes of Seahawks a week (I left Seattle at 5 years old). When I contrast that with the resources I have presently to keep me abreast of my team, it’s mind blowing.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, great memories. Inside The NFL isn't quite the same anymore, but I still looked forward to the NFL Films produced highlights and the banter is always good between the co-hosts. I hope NFLN picks it back up this season.

chris98251

Reaction score
Monday Night Football.

Howard Cosell and the weekend Highlights was the first one, when I was a wee lad and used to watch it every week, it's how you kept up on you football hero's.

acer1240

Reaction score
Was it Alcoa that used to do the fantastic finishes? I loved those

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
rjdriver":xy7lwiaf said:
Nothing to do with this post, but oh my does Inside the NFL remind me of my youth.

Len Dawson and Nick Buoniconti were my outlet to the NFL throughout the 80’s. I used to wait with anticipation for the Seahawks highlights to be shown. Of course, they were always at the end and much shorter than most, but I still looked forward to it weekly. I think we had some illegal unscrambled HBO or something.

God bless this show as well as the George Michael Sports Machine. It gave me 3-5 minutes of Seahawks a week (I left Seattle at 5 years old). When I contrast that with the resources I have presently to keep me abreast of my team, it’s mind blowing.
Same here

IndyHawk

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":12mot9h5 said:
rjdriver":12mot9h5 said:

Same here
I just posted the same thing (Inside he NFL) not long ago..
I left when was 13 and that show was the only way to see Hawks .
I hated having to wait till the end of the show but without question
that was a done deal.

HawkGA

Reaction score
This might be the best thread hijacking I've ever seen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thx for posting. I watched every week last year, now it just shows up as being only on Showtime. Weak
If you hear anything, please post, I'll do the same. But I really love the show and it just seems corny that it's not on again this year for everyone to see.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Aros":1gn2kaqx said:
HawkGA":1gn2kaqx said:
This might be the best thread hijacking I've ever seen.

Hmmmph.

Maybe hijacking isn't the right word, but if I'm not mistaken, nobody has answered your central question but it has turned into a great reflection on some of the great football related stuff of the 80s. Great memories!

Edit . . . well, until Soulfish had to go and ruin it by actually addressing your question!