Josh Gordon a Patriot!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Guessing hes back on the cough syrup or whatever hes addicted to. If hes not suspended guessing he ends up on the Pats. Lit of talent flushed down the drug addict toilet bowl...

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Seems like a huge dumbass that does whatever he wants. I don’t think he would make it with the Pats. In any case, will likely be claimed by a team higher in the order ( or is he not subject to waivers?)

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
A sober and focused Gordon on the Pats would be the best receiver in the league. Hope
it happens.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Its really to bad that 1. Josh Gordon is to dumb to just stop smoking weed. And 2. Weed is still a banned substance in the NFL/Not legal everywhere.

Dumb all around.

RedAlice

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2gj3pbgv said:
Its really to bad that 1. Josh Gordon is to dumb to just stop smoking weed. And 2. Weed is still a banned substance in the NFL/Not legal everywhere.

Dumb all around.

Josh is not dumb. He’s addicted.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We already brought in Kendricks, lets bring in another great but troubled player.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
So.....a few things here. I've been a big believer in Gordon ever since he came into the league. I'll reserve my judgements until all the facts surface. That being said:

1. Sounds like word coming out of Cleveland is that he tweaked his hamstring at a promotional shoot for a high school football field dedication ceremony.

2. He showed up to Cleveland's facility this morning a few minutes late and reported to team doctors. He was apparently erratic and upset at himself because "he felt he let the team down".

3. Team sources said there was a fear he had relapsed.

There's been no official word on any failed tests yet, but it's very possible he was so upset with himself because he tweaked his hammy outside of team activities and had been ruled out for tomorrow. At this point, who knows? Only two things are 100% certain. 1.) Gordon is definitely an addict who absolutely seemed like he was on the right path and doing well. 2.) It doesn't get anymore Cleveland Brown than sticking by a guy for 6 long years, only to cut ties with him after all of this. And of there is no positive test that comes out, and Gordon goes on to be great, shame on Cleveland.

I'm with Beren. I hope the Hawks go for him.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
RedAlice":3n4tonwt said:
XxXdragonXxX":3n4tonwt said:

Dumb all around.

Josh is not dumb. He’s addicted.

It is a choice to abuse weed to the point where he feels dependent. Not a smart choice, given it is illegal in most states, and banned by his employer entirely. Saying he is addicted in this way is just pushing blame away from him, like he is some sort of victim. Come on.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Looks like teams are trying to trade for him. Hasnt been released yet.

If he does get released he will go to waivers and definitely wont make it down to Seattle.

Id Have no problem bringing him in if he isnt facing suspension and really has his addiction under control. I would think weed would be a relatively easy addiction to kick if you are really commited.

Edit: Nevermind he won't go through waivers. I saw multiple reports saying he would but now they are correcting themselves.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
So basically he did something stupid, got hurt, and possibly self-medicated to deal with the shame?

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2wcabvtt said:

Dumb all around.

Oh, the irony...

massari

Reaction score
“Huge s/o to the city of Cleveland, this place will always feel like home to me,” Gordon said on Instagram, via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com. “I’m extremely honored and blessed to have been able to grow up and start a life amongst such a passionate and motivated group of individuals. It’s been a hell of a journey with you guys. I wish all of you nothing but the best. Thanks to the @ClevelandBrowns organization for having me, I’ll never forget my time here. ‘Same book, next chapter.’ P.S. Anyone need a deep threat WR??

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1041118290972762114[/tweet]

4th rounder+ throw in Jaron Brown if they want

Baldwin
Gordon
Lockett
Marshall
Moore

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm saying he ends up in Dallas, and Dez lands in Cleveland

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Isn't the reason he was let go supposedly because he was injured? How would bringing him here help in that department? I want nothing to do with the fantasy of Josh Gordon. Just wasted roster space.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Sign him if able. We need depth and, more importantly, talent at the WR position.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Yes, yes and yes!

What exactly does Seattle have to lose if they pick him up?

The Seahawks aren't losing any draft picks!!!

Buy low and sell if he gets high (pun intended).