Kansas City just got screwed

Mizak

Reaction score
Rapistburger crossed the LOS which was the 14 yard line, threw it for a TD, and the refs gave Pits the TD. WOW!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Blatant offensive holding right in front Rapistburger on one of the long pass plays on that drive too. the OT was practically lifting the defender off the ground by both shoulder pads.

mikeak

Reaction score
You need to learn the rules if you are going to complain about them

The full body needs to be across the line

CBS crew didn’t know the rules nor did they understand the importance of challenging what was clearly short of a 1st down in the later game

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
mikeak":18455cyv said:
You need to learn the rules if you are going to complain about them

The full body needs to be across the line

CBS crew didn’t know the rules nor did they understand the importance of challenging what was clearly short of a 1st down in the later game
This. It was a legal forward pass.

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's amazing to me how often the commentators during the game don't seem to know anything. I heard him say that it was illegal forward pass if the ball crosses the line of scrimmage, when it's the entire body, and never corrected it. It's great to make sure people get really riled up about "bad calls."

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Yep. They did get screwed, though, and not gently. By Mahomes six tds. Six TDs? I guess he gave them S TDs.

Threedee

Reaction score
I've been thinking that the forward pass rule should probably be changed ever since Wilson produced a massive chunk play in DC when almost his entire body was across the line. Obviously, I was happy with the play, but, when the broadcasters explained it, I was like, "well, that's a rule that should probably be revisited."