Pats vs Jax

adeltaY

Reaction score
Hope the Pats find a way, can't stand the Jags. Jags offense is run, crosser, streak - that's it. Pats D too slow to keep up

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":21d90jwy said:
Hope the Pats find a way, can't stand the Jags. Jags offense is run, crosser, streak - that's it. Pats D too slow to keep up
I hate the Cheatriots, so go Jags!

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow the Seahawks and Pats have done a great job of making Bortles look good. Pats Defense is terrible. So slow and always out of position. Hope the Jags fall apart at some point. I bet Bortles is gonna talk mad shit now.

Gusbusser

Reaction score
adeltaY":1u13zq9j said:
Wow the Seahawks and Pats have done a great job of making Bortles look good. Pats Defense is terrible. So slow and always out of position. Hope the Jags fall apart at some point. I bet Bortles is gonna talk mad shit now.

Because Bortles is actually good despite what any bottom feeders who thrive off hot takes think.. You think Tom Coughlin cares about the bullsh*t narratives the national media tries to push on people? He wouldn't have extended his contact if he was trash.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Gusbusser":qzi5bein said:
adeltaY":qzi5bein said:

Because Bortles is actually good despite what any bottom feeders who thrive off hot takes think.. You think Tom Coughlin cares about the bullsh*t narratives the national media tries to push on people? He wouldn't have extended his contact if he was trash.
I wouldn't call him good. I'd just say he's decent, and has the weapons around him to help him do well. He makes too many dumb mistakes, but he can throw the ball, no question.

chris98251

Reaction score
Gusbusser":10z0dkmj said:
adeltaY":10z0dkmj said:

Who did Coughlin have before, Eli Manning, Steve Beuerlein, Mark Brunell, he is also the guy that benched Warner in favor of Manning he is an QB expert :)

He won with a running game, Stewart, Taylor and Barber and great defenses.