London Roll Call, and where are you sitting?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, here we are 27 days from the game in London. I wanted to see who all is making the trip to the game in London. And, where are you sitting, what are you doing for fun while out there? We arrive on the 10th and come back the 18th. 2 days in Paris and the rest in London. Doing a day trip to Liverpool on the Friday.
So stoked for this trip. We have been chipping away and paying for stuff ahead of time and it really feels a lot better to have all that done ahead of time. Fun stuff, flights, lodging, tickets, trains etc. paid.

Sitting in Block 137, Row 35. Sounds like a lot of Hawks fans in that corner.

Anyone else? Would be great to lift a pint with some of the dot net folks out there. There's a Seahawker party on Saturday night, and it sounds like most people are going to Green Man for the Sunday pre-funk.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm still disappointed that they have the game their this year. I'd already planned a trip over there in December and just can't pull off two trips overseas in the same year.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Bummer. Also, the way they crapped the bed by making it at Tottenham, then changing it was brutal. Zero excuse for not just having it at Wembley in the first place. People would have been able to plan it accordingly. Let alone over 30 thousand more seats.

zetes

Reaction score
I'm in final preparations for my trip to London. I am looking at tickets on 3rd party sites since my connection didn't come through. Does anyone know if there is a "Seahawk" side of the Stadium?

Cheers

Z.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How many are you looking for? I'll keep my ears open. There is a ticket exchange on the UK Seahawks Fans Facebook page. Great page in general to keep in touch with everyone and on top of what is going on etc.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice. Doing Green Man for pre game? That's where a lot of people are going. No need to pay a bunch of $ for that other tailgate imo.

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
I will be sitting at home, 800 miles away, in Madrid, wishing I were there.

But no. Because bills.

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Bump. Here we are, almost time for London.
Who all is making the trip? Would be cool to meet up out there sometime. Big pre-game on Sunday will be at Green Man in Wembley.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I am in Block 204. On the NFL UK Forum the mods edit out exact seat locations.

It is a green light for scammers.