Browns v. Jets

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Two teams to be considered the dumpster fires of the AFC. I'm expecting the Browns to win but the Jets are up by two scores already.

OP
OP
Seahawk_Dan

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Also I don't think the Browns have a bad run game, I think they stick to it more so than we do and can move the ball but their weak link I believe is Tyrod. Maybe they'll find more success with Mayfield?

MrThortan

Reaction score
Both teams have decent defenses. Both teams have crappy offenses. Tyrod just isn't that good.

OP
OP
Seahawk_Dan

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
MrThortan":8ks0gf56 said:
Both teams have decent defenses. Both teams have crappy offenses. Tyrod just isn't that good.

That's what I'm saying. There are building blocks to both teams. I think the Browns, on paper, but Taylor seems like to me that while he shows flashes and promise but it's not common and ultimately hurts the Browns.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Oh Tyrod is injured. Only half watching. Mayfield is looking good though. May just earn the starting job.

OP
OP
Seahawk_Dan

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
MrThortan":16dc62h4 said:
Oh Tyrod is injured. Only half watching. Mayfield is looking good though. May just earn the starting job.

Same. I'm at work and can't fully watch. They only scored 3 but did he move the ball and already has more yards than Tyrod on 4 attempts appose to Taylor's 14.

Mizak

Reaction score
All these young QB's making a name for themselves.

OP
OP
Seahawk_Dan

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Mizak":12e7c93w said:
All these young QB's making a name for themselves.

Gotta start somewhere. If Mayfield can get the Browns back in this and pull out a win not only will the Browns have won a game since Dec. 24th 2016 but he'll be crowned the official Cleveland Messiah.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Denzel Ward doesn't look like that bad of a pick at number 4 after 3 games.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Anyone notice how Jeremy bates is calling the same exact run plays twice in a row if it works the first time? I've see it three times at least. Get stuffed the second time every time.

Also these WR screens killing the blitz on third down. Gregg Williams too predictable

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Tyrod going out is the only thing that saved the Browns. Tyrod’s offense looked like the hawks the last two weeks :pukeface:

telerion

Reaction score
Watching from my home here in Cleveland. Life-long Hawks fan but the Browns have become sort of a “second team” for me which almost never matters because Cleveland’s performance never has any bearing on the Seahawks.

Awesome to see Mayfield bring some hope to the diehard fans in this city.