Baker Mayfield

xray

Reaction score
What a vet QB display for a rook. I love football and I gotta root for them Browns...if they can compete we all win as fans.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Excellent, you now have a new team to follow. Good luck and God speed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mayfield has irked the hell out of me. I said we was going to be Johnny Football 2.0.
but..... he is starting to grow on me a bit...... he might be that “Richard Sherman style heel” that the browns and that fanbase need to turn that franchise around......

Again tiny sample size, but it will be interesting to watch.

Decimation

Reaction score
I love his pocket awareness. This dude is going to be a star for sure, no doubt.

I’m happy for the Browns, they deserve this and I hope they are competitive in the league in a similar fashion like the Jags as of recent.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3c0iwoh8 said:
Excellent, you now have a new team to follow. Good luck and God speed.

Funny post but you have to admit if would be great to see the poor Browns win a little as long as they’re not facing us.

Mayfield did have that cocky ass stigma at OU but the guy has serious guts, fire and is very determined. All the tools are there and the guy is exactly what Cleveland needs right now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
GeekHawk":16gf9imw said:
They all look good until teams get some film on them. Then the separation starts.
Very true. Dak Prescott is exhibit A.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You could argue that Cleveland has one of the most talented rosters in the league, all they need is a QB and HC to give them a chance on Sundays.

I do think Mayfield can be a good to great QB, but I have ZERO faith that Hugh Jackson is a good enough coach to put it all together and get the best out of that talent.............in fact I think he hinders that team most of the time.