Buffalo up 17-0?

rjdriver

Reaction score
I’m on a plane checking scores. Someone must have hacked my computer.

Any given Sunday I guess. (I know Minnesota will come back, but still.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bills D is good, killed by awful QB play to start this year. Josh Allen just needs to not make a bunch of dumb plays.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Josh Allen just hurdled a pro bowl LB hahaha

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
24 to zip now. Still wouldn’t be surprised to see the Bills still blow it though.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
For our entire four-year run of leading the league in defense, did we EVER let a single team go up 27 on us?

And people thought Minnesota's defense was fantastic...fantastically overrated, maybe.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Classic look ahead game. Minnesota just had a huge divisional game against GB last week and have the Rams on a short week on this upcoming Thursday. They simply overlooked the Bills and are paying for it.

This game reminds me a little of when we were down 21-0 to Tampa a few years ago, only we came back to win.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":33mnsvrg said:
Classic look ahead game. Minnesota just had a huge divisional game against GB last week and have the Rams on a short week on this upcoming Thursday. They simply overlooked the Bills and are paying for it.

This game reminds me a little of when we were down 21-0 to Tampa a few years ago, only we came back to win.

I love these excuses..... NFL teams don't take games off.... They just got beat .

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ambrose83":3pbmmmas said:
Hawk-Lock":3pbmmmas said:

I love these excuses..... NFL teams don't take games off.... They just got beat .

This happens. I bet NFL all the time, it's all about spot plays. The Vikings overlooked the Bills. They have a huge game on Thursday on a short week. They held out guys thinking they had this game. Just shows you not to take teams lightly. We did the same 5 years ago against Tampa. Same reason why Jags lost today, they just won their super bowl against the Pats last week.

poly1274

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3qt5f19m said:
For our entire four-year run of leading the league in defense, did we EVER let a single team go up 27 on us?

And people thought Minnesota's defense was fantastic...fantastically overrated, maybe.

Yes
31-0 against panthers

JimmyG

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":274pmgc6 said:
Ambrose83":274pmgc6 said:
Hawk-Lock":274pmgc6 said:

This happens. I bet NFL all the time, it's all about spot plays. The Vikings overlooked the Bills. They have a huge game on Thursday on a short week. They held out guys thinking they had this game. Just shows you not to take teams lightly. We did the same 5 years ago against Tampa. Same reason why Jags lost today, they just won their super bowl against the Pats last week.
Upsets happening every week doesn't lend credence to your narrative, it just shows how small the talent gap is between the best and the worst teams.

NINEster

Reaction score
Uncle Si":d62fm1e7 said:
Vikings are soft. Simple as...

No, they just got caught.

Embarrassing maybe, but they will lay the discipline on a lot of teams this year.

NINEster

Reaction score
poly1274":6esliiyo said:
RolandDeschain":6esliiyo said:

Yes
31-0 against panthers

Their NFC Championship game performance has to be called in question.

Schematically at their best they look a little better than Jacksonville (and have a stronger home field advantage), but Jacksonville hasn't been embarrassed quite as bad as Minnesota in spots.

adeltaY

Reaction score
He was talking about the Seahawks, not the Vikings. I think the Seahawks D played pretty well in both NFCC games, don't you? :mrgreen:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NINEster":148gr6pf said:
Uncle Si":148gr6pf said:
Vikings are soft. Simple as...

No, they just got caught.

Embarrassing maybe, but they will lay the discipline on a lot of teams this year.

No

They are soft. They were softening up at the end of last year. They needed a miracle play to beat the Saints at home after blowing a double digit lead in the 4th quarter, then got steamrolled by Philly in the NFCC, couldn't close out the 9ers at home until JG threw them the ball, should've lost to the Packers except for Clay Matthews not knowing how to tackle even after their "miracle" comeback and now got blitzed by the winless Bills.

They got "caught" a long time ago.

They're 10-ply