Garoppolo tore his ACL, out for season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hard to feel too sorry for him; turning back inside a 10th of an inch from the sideline with multiple defenders right there was a BAD idea.

For the record, I'm not glad he got injured - but it was a stupid decision on his part, and a defender made him pay in a manner completely within the rules.

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10u3uftj said:
Hard to feel too sorry for him; turning back inside a 10th of an inch from the sideline with multiple defenders right there was a BAD idea.

For the record, I'm not glad he got injured - but it was a stupid decision on his part, and a defender made him pay in a manner completely within the rules.

Should have went out. Had a second thought and he paid with an injury. I feel bad for him like ANY player that gets injured.

Msfann

Reaction score
Ugh, hopefully it's minor. It sucks to see careers threatened so early.

mistaowen

Reaction score
That’s an injury that’ll bleed into next season if confirmed.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2kq711oe said:
Well there goes any hope of a competitive season.
You were hardly setting the league alight with that over rated and over paid nobody.

hawk45

Reaction score
I'd sure want my 137.5 mil QB to get out of bounds. Vick like decision making there.

Crappy turn of events after the optimism generated at the end of last season.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I feel bad for him but not niner fans as a whole. They are hateful on Seattle and wish injuries on our team on their board. Gross.

I respect fans who talk football and not just wish injuries and immature bs

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
That's a real shame for Jimmy and the Niners. Just hate seeing that. Jimmy was just starting to put it all together.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
That’s too bad. Never want to see a player get hurt. Hope he makes a speedy recovery, so that we can continue our winning streak against a healthy Whiners roster.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Not good for football, hate to see it. Feel for the 9ers fans. You invest in a guy and he carries most of the hope for the season/franchise.

Bad news is how we have to hear about his potential for another year. I was eager to see him prove it. Second injury for him causing missed time. That coming from very limited play time. Not calling him glass just yet, but these are very real set backs, NFL moves on quick from guys that can’t stay on the field.