Re-ignite the rivalry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maulbert

Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/4...n-kaepernicks-nfl-return-after-jimmy-g-injury

giphy.webp

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Kyle already shot that one down.

Not gonna happen.

And while I think Kap deserves to play again, my concern as a 9ers fan is that he'd be decent enough to screw up what looks like it's going to be a great draft pick for them.

They need an edge rusher in the worst way, and this looks like it's the year to need an edge rusher.

It was Kap being pretty good on a truly awful team in the back half of 2016 (he was injured and didn't play the first 8 or so, and there is NO WAY they would have beat the Rams in Week 16 if not for him) that caused them to end up with Solomon Thomas instead of Myles Garrett in the 2017 draft.

I have no interest in Kap coming back and doing that again.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If Kap came back it would actually hurt his new found image that he might actually be somewhat okay as an NFL QB if someone signed him...which we all know he isn't. He will probably garner more notoriety and a lot more $$$$$$$$ if he just stayed at home

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2a4vfdj0 said:
If Kap came back it would actually hurt his new found image that he might actually be somewhat okay as an NFL QB if someone signed him...which we all know he isn't. He will probably garner more notoriety and a lot more $$$$$$$$ if he just stayed at home

I think Kaep may think he has a better market as a non-player than a player as well.

But that's a discussion for a different thread.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Move all potential 9er QB discussions to the JG injury thread

Status
Not open for further replies.