Beastmode!

kf3339

Reaction score
You have to give him credit for a really good game! 130 yards on the ground and another 27 receiving yards as well!

He now has 300 yards rushing thru 4 games this year (4th place so far) at a 4.4 ypc which is really good. And at 32, come on!

:irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
Tank ain't empty there yet, Raiders don't strike fear as of yet in anyone either. Hope he is having fun though, every run and catch brings him closer to the HOF.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I could have run through that hole on the 52 yarder. NFL dot com tried to blow it up "Marshawn goes Beast on 52 yard run."

He went down with the first tackler, that caught him from behind. Before that, I don't think he got touched.

Don't get me wrong, still love the guy, appreciate what he did, but that run wasn't like his other "real" Beast Mode runs.

94Smith

Reaction score
Wow you guys are really harsh on some of the greatest Seahawks ever. Guys who got you your first ring! Sherman, screw him. Beast mode, traitor. Earl, greedy . I guess things will change when they retire , but man.

mrt144

Reaction score
I got love for Marshawn and am glad he gets to do what he wants. He didn't need 3 seasons to see the writing on the wall for the Hawks and that gets my respect. No respect for fools that drown on a ship that their captain thinks can be saved with just a little more moxie.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, hopefully he gets 200 yards and loses. Win win :)
Any time the Raiders lose, it's a good thing.

OP
OP
K

kf3339

Reaction score
Good Lord some of these posts ripping him are just .......... :pukeface:

nanomoz

Reaction score
He carried like 7 dudes into the end zone a week or two ago. I hope he kills it and gets into the HoF.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I love the guy. Always will.

He can do whatever he wants.

One of the greatest Seahawks ever, carried us to a SB.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Not sure why a Seahawks would have anything but love Marshawn. Severe head injury? Dementia? I dunno.

chris98251

Reaction score
94Smith":1f6vo35d said:
Wow you guys are really harsh on some of the greatest Seahawks ever. Guys who got you your first ring! Sherman, screw him. Beast mode, traitor. Earl, greedy . I guess things will change when they retire , but man.

Y' all ain't from arund these partz r ya.

Should of seen what we did to the spotted Owls :p

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
94Smith":8reek26d said:

I agree to a point. I dont hate those guys and will always be glad they brought us the first title.

However i can say the same about any fan base. San fran hated sherman and now your buying jerseys and loving on him.

homerun1970

Reaction score
I look at it as when he was a Hawk he was our player to cheer on. When he's a Raider no longer cheer. When he's retired will be the memories and the respect. I am a fan of the Seahawks. Many 49ers were against Joe Montana when he left San Fran and he didnt leave in the same way Lynch did.

Smellyman

Reaction score
nanomoz":3q6e5psv said:
He carried like 7 dudes into the end zone a week or two ago. I hope he kills it and gets into the HoF.

he went backwards until 3 of his olineman pushed him into the endzone.

mrt144

Reaction score
homerun1970":2slavugg said:
I look at it as when he was a Hawk he was our player to cheer on. When he's a Raider no longer cheer. When he's retired will be the memories and the respect. I am a fan of the Seahawks. Many 49ers were against Joe Montana when he left San Fran and he didnt leave in the same way Lynch did.

Being a kid growing up in the Bay Area during those primo years, I took stock of how some Niners fans were about Montana.

I would hate it if he ate our lunch during a head to head game and boo and boo and then some but since that's a rare possibility I'm gonna root for my NFL spirit animal. Life is too short to hold sports player grudges from my POV.

mort

Reaction score
Go get some ‘Shawn. I still pull for him, unless we’re playing him :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

907Hawk

Reaction score
poly1274":34n5dceb said:
0 chance he gets to HoF
Lynch is about to become one of the top 25 rushing leaders of all time and you say "0 chance" take another swig of that hateraid. :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts