Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!

toffee

Reaction score
I am channeling all positive chi to Broncos, they are down by 1 TD with 3:30 minutes to go. If Denver upsets the Rams ....

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
ALMOST! 23-20 rams.

Goff was sack 5 times for 27 yards, Gurley ran 28 times for 208 yards ... Our run defense wasn't bad at all, and Rams' #1 ranked OL ain't that great either. I think DC around the league will copy what we did to the Rams with success.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Unless Gurley gets hurt I cant see anyone in the NFC post season beating them. Goff would have to implode.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
toffee":1xtim7em said:
ALMOST! 23-20 rams.

Goff was sack 5 times for 27 yards, Gurley ran 28 times for 208 yards ... Our run defense wasn't bad at all, and Rams' #1 ranked OL ain't that great either. I think DC around the league will copy what we did to the Rams with success.
I don't think so, because most DCs don't have Von Miller and Bradley Chubb rushing the passer.

adeltaY

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":29neocht said:
toffee":29neocht said:
ALMOST! 23-20 rams.

I don't think so, because most DCs don't have Von Miller and Bradley Chubb rushing the passer.

Yup. No way in heck we can get that kind of pressure unless their OTs get hurt or decline severely.

And also screw the Broncos, their D played amazingly well most of the game and their offense was straight garbage. How we let that offense compile almost 500 yards on us is baffling.